Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 11-14-2012, 02:08 PM

Default Atomic Frogs - (by Cocos)

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

Last edited by killercow; 11-15-2012 at 10:17 AM..
Old 11-14-2012, 02:13 PM
iPhone 6, iOS 8.x

Video?
Old 11-14-2012, 06:10 PM
Banned
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

This has to be very good to have my purchase. Any impressions
Old 11-15-2012, 04:01 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Default Atomic Frogs

There is a free version available with 20 levels to test drive:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/atomic-frogs-free/id543929442?ls=1&mt=8

Personally I think it's a great game and already bought the full version. The game is like a combination of angry birds and where's my water. Hope they add more levels soon!
Old 11-15-2012, 03:15 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Rovio may have a word....
Old 11-16-2012, 10:08 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Atomic Frogs™ is now available in the Appstores!

Hi guys,

Atomic Frogs™ is finally out for both the Free and Paid versions

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/atomic-frogs/id520537668?ls=1&mt=8
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/atomic-frogs-free/id543929442?ls=1&mt=8

Here is the link to the gametrailer for those who haven't seen it yet:

Low bandwidth Version | Pop Up

And just a little update:
1. For FREE version, there is a bug that will sometimes exit the game if a frog hits and slides down a lever. This has been resolved and an update was actually submitted before the game was even released, so maybe in the next 3 days or so ver 1.0.2 of FREE version will be available.

2. It seems like there is a freezing bug on both FREE and PAID versions that we failed to catch because it happens on some devices that has installed Atomic Frogs for the first time. Since we have been extensively testing the game on the same set of devices, it doesn't crash the game which made it difficult to identify that the bug existed. We are submitting a fix for this within 24 hours and hopefully will be available in a week or so (sorry about that!).

For now, kindly do a hard reset of the Atomic Frogs™ game when it freezes after you press the PLAY button. We have received feedback that after the first hard reset, the freezing doesn't occur anymore

Anyways, a big thank you for downloading Atomic Frogs™ and we hope that you will be patient as we address these issues. Atomic Frogs is a really fun game so please give it a try
Old 11-16-2012, 10:47 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Atomic Frogs is now available in the App Stores :)

Thank you Sanuku for starting this thread For those that have downloaded or are planning to download Atomic Frogs, an explosive thank you to all of you!

As with every game, there will always be issues and Atomic Frogs was not spared We hope that you will be patient as we quickly address a couple of issues:

1. For FREE version, there is an occasional bug that will exit the game if a frog hits and slides down the side of a lever. This has actually been resolved a week ago and an update was submitted before the game was even released. So hopefully in the next 3 days or so ver 1.0.2 of FREE version will be available.

2. It seems like there is a freezing issue at the start of the game on both FREE and PAID versions that we failed to catch. It happens on some devices that installed Atomic Frogs for the first time. Since we have been extensively testing the game on the same set of devices, it didn't crash the game which made it difficult for us to know that the bug existed. We are submitting a fix for this within the next 24 hours and hopefully the update will be available for download in a week or so. Sorry about that

So for now, kindly do a hard reset of the Atomic Frogs game when it freezes after pressing the PLAY button. We have received some feedback that after the first hard reset, the freezing doesn't occur anymore.

Anyways, a big thank you for downloading Atomic Frogs and we hope that you will be patient as we address these issues. Atomic Frogs is a really fun and addictive game so please give it a try
Old 05-06-2014, 02:34 PM

I've downloaded this game, gone through the tutorials, and am now at the first level where I have multiple different types of frogs to choose from, all with different powers / abilities. Previously there was only one type per level.
Unfortunately now I am going to stop playing because I have no memory of what ability each of the five different frogs on this level have?!?!
Maybe in an update you could consider showing what ability they have if we tap on them?
Old 05-06-2014, 10:30 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Atomic Frogs is now FREE

Hi guys,

I took a short break from doing games to concentrate on a social video app, you can read more in this thread: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=227818

Anyways I would just like to thank everyone for supporting Atomic Frogs. It has been 2 years since I launched it and just thought of giving it a new lease on life by making it FREE. My apple account associated with this game is expiring in 3 days and I am undecided if I will renew it so please download the game while you can. If I do decide to renew it I will be adding new levels. An android version is also coming out in a few weeks which will also be free

Thank you!

Download: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/atomic-frogs/id520537668?mt=8

Old 05-13-2014, 02:19 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

Has this one been pulled?
This link doesn't work. It goes to the other game round about. (Is that the name?)
Can't find it in the US or Canada App Store.
I've also checked New Zea. & UK.
I've tried from this link and the one on their Facebook page.
No luck.

I really would like to try this game.