Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 11-16-2012, 12:50 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Super contest! Win $50 for review!

Review our app and win $50!

iconFitness_1024x1024.png

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/fitness-100-ready-workouts/id571227995?mt=8

And the winner is WizMan!
Thanks to everyone for taking part and sharing your ideas about the app! Stay tuned for more contests from Viaden!

Last edited by Viaden; 11-26-2012 at 01:24 AM..
Old 11-16-2012, 10:38 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

WOW! This is huge!!! Can't miss it!
Old 11-19-2012, 02:02 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Just a couple of days to go! We need at least 3 participants to launch the contest!
Old 11-20-2012, 04:47 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viaden View Post
Just a couple of days to go! We need at least 3 participants to launch the contest!
If one person enters, can they automatically win?
Old 11-20-2012, 09:35 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

Quote:
Complete Fitness Assistant
If you want to stay fit, Fitness:100 Ready Workouts app does a great job as it has over 1000 fitness and yoga exercises in form of HD photos and videos with an inbuilt workout mode containing 100 pre made workouts which you can choose depending on your personal objectives. Other than that the app contains a Calorie Counter and nutrition guide with different recipes from all over the world. In addition to that the app also contains a vitamin calculator and body tracker. The app also provides you with an option to share your progress via social networking sites like Facebook. Finally the best thing I like about this app is availability of monthly Fitness magazines with new workouts and recipes and round the clock professional support.

Some of the features I would like to see as a future update are:-
1) As the app contains so many features, I would love to see some kind of demo tutorial showing how to use the app effectively for new users.
2) A Universal/iPad version
3) May be include some general facts about fitness which pops up from time to time while opening app or in notification system

Overall with so many features and such a low price, it is a must have app for every Fitness enthusiasts.
Old 11-21-2012, 02:39 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

marvin, no. That wouldn't be a contest at all then
Old 11-21-2012, 04:30 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Reviewed as AG4S in US store :

Straight to target on Getting Fit ★★★★★
This app is a good companion to stay focus on getting fit... and it is easy to use.
After entering my fitness profile, all I need to do is setting up my goal (muscle gain, weight loss, or maintenance training) and all of my targets (weight, date, and calories intake).
Then I can make my own training routine from its massive workouts list that is searchable by specific body parts, muscle, or equipment. I can also pick up some ready made workouts that is suitable for me (these workouts are even classified in goal, level, or gender - that's great!).
What I really like the most is that this app is also able to search what exercises are good to me based on my health problems (I recently have wrist injury) and some equipments that I want to omit. It's very efficient.
With calorie counter, body tracker, timer, and personal assistant - the content of this app is more than adequate for me on staying focus. Love It!
PS: Perhaps more and more workouts can be added in the next update (like TRX or CrossFit)? That would be more awesome!!!
Old 11-21-2012, 01:04 PM

wrote review as billyjon:

Great app to keep fit but missing 2 features:

I have gone through the top features of this application. It allows me to create a fitness plan for my day, watch what I eat using food search and it helps me to track my progress by keep a set of photos of my physical body. After you are done with your workout, you can either tweet or share on facebook with your friends to inform them you have completed your workout. The current food search in the program allows me to scan barcodes or search restaurants or food categories to identify the food that I ate but it does not locate the nearest healthy food chain where I can get the calories I need after my workout. If my profile states I am a vegetarian, most likely I will go for vegetarian food. The food search should allow me to retrieve the nearby vegetarian food stalls I can feast on. Furthermore, I think the health calculators should be a basic feature not in vip features. The body fat calculator should be named as body mass index which is commonly known. But it should include the limitations of the calculation and should explain the risk factors associated with obesity. It should also have a chart to state that I am underweight, normal, overweight or obese. Overall, the program gives a comprehensive coverage of my training but it can be improved further. I hope the developers are listening to my feedback.
Old 11-22-2012, 08:00 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as dreadnok
Old 11-23-2012, 01:26 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Reviewed as Sezzar77 on US appstore

Your personal trainer in the form of an app!

This app basically serves as your personal trainer and nutritionist, helping you plan and set a goal, be it gain muscle mass or losing weight and plans your calorie intake, receipes and more than 1000 trainings with videos to boot!💩

The sharing of progress with your friends via social network motivates you more into realising your goal, no excuse this time. For this low price and meticulous details packed into a small size app, it is a steal for everyone, give it a go !