Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Promo Codes and Contests

Old 11-20-2012, 09:26 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

Default Win $50 Gift Card in Poker Review Contest

Thanks everyone for participation!
We highly appreciate your contribution & sharing your ideas about our poker app!

Our winners are m13, rnavin, mkpred & deespater!
Stay tuned for more contests from Viaden!
Attached Images
File Type: png iPhone5_screen_6_en.png (604.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png IMG_0239.PNG (649.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png IMG_0238.PNG (728.6 KB, 0 views)

Last edited by Viaden; 11-30-2012 at 09:45 AM.. Reason: Contest is over
Old 11-20-2012, 09:39 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

what is the deadline for this contest
Old 11-20-2012, 09:43 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

We are rewarding our players for Thanksgiving time & we'll run the contest till November, 30!

Last edited by Viaden; 11-21-2012 at 01:24 AM..
Old 11-20-2012, 10:03 AM
iPad, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as Steven ChinWH in US Appstore:

Title: Poker Face! (5 star)
Review:

This is a very polished online poker games. I love the way that we can preview players of each table before enter a game. Besides that, the 24/7 support system is very encouraging and responsive.

However, there is a few issues/suggestions that I wish the dev will address and fix in the future:

1) Too many pops up for offer after launching the app.

2) I would like to see other options for earning free chips (eg. Tapjoy).

3) Gamecenter achievement please!

Looking forward to future updates!
Old 11-20-2012, 10:38 AM

Reviewed on US store as dratkos.
Old 11-21-2012, 05:27 AM
iPhone 3GS, OS 3.x

We need at least 5 participants to launch the contest!
Play poker and win your gift card!
Old 11-21-2012, 08:37 AM
iPhone 5s, iOS 7.x

reviewed in us appstore as mkpred. my review :

Quote:
I got this game for credits on FreeMyApps and obviously planned to open it for 30 seconds only , I was greeted with a few pop up advertisements and asked to buy chips.Now ad is pretty much expected in free games these days alongside in app purchases but being asked to buy chips on my first boot is just not right , i mean at that point you are not quite sure how well the game plays.On the right half of the main screen you see people that are members which can be good but I was disappointed is that there were a few obscene names and not quite family friendly pictures.Now many would say you won't play poker with kids but its just not right some child could boot up the app and without a filter he ..... , well if you ask me its not right.other then that the main screen is built with useful options .I was asked to login with facebook or gamecentre which is good as you can socially share and achieve high scores.Wish there were achievements and you could share em on facebook.You can see how you stack up in the world easily on the main screen and you also get rewarded with chips for logging in with facebook and game centre.I just went in to play a game to quickly see how it works as remember I was only doing it for the FMA credits , i found a game quickly and played a couple hands I liked how smoothly the game worked.Played for some time and wanted more chips , and then I found you could earn credits via 3 various ways which gives you quite some credits but can not be re-done , they need to add offers like tapjoy or sponserpay.Another great point is that when I was playing a game I had to go do some work and after a few seconds I heard a notification beep and when I head back it said your turn ( it was when i was in this game and had pressed the home button ) .Like how you can invite your friends and play in private tables.Its a solid app , didnt face any crashes and the best thing its universal.I only got the app for FMA credits but ended up liking the app.Theres nothing new in this app its your simple daily poker app and its a great thing to pass time.I like it and going to keep it for some time till I get bored with it.Would have liked if you had a big variety of gifts you could give to friends playing with you.Could have been better the only thing i hate is the pop up ads and iap pop ups but again its a free game.KUDOS for 24/7 response .Maybe a daily scratcher for free chips? all in all a good game and rightfully deserves 4 stars

Thanks for the contest and good luck to all.4 dec is my birthday so a 50 bucks card would be perfect thanks for the opportunity

mkpred
Old 11-21-2012, 09:25 PM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

Reviewed as Rokrdude2 on U.S. appstore

Quote:
Quality at its Best!
Why go to Vegas if you could get the best Texas hold’em experience at your home. Excellent graphics, smooth gameplay and realistic animations makes this app way ahead of its competitors. The things that I like the most are the ability to invite your friends to a table and the chat system via messages which are implemented very well in the app. The ability to login via Facebook, Gamecenter and share your winning hands via Facebook & Twitter is also a neat feature.

Some of the features which I believe will make this app even more enjoyable are:-
1) Reduce the number of pop ups when the game loads. The best option would be to show the pop ups when the player has played few games.(1 star lost due to this)
2) Introduce some tournaments with winners getting in game currencies/other apps as prizes.
3) The Gift shop feature is a nice addon but I believe there is no incentive for buying and giving gifts other than Gamecenter achievements. You can add features like gaining experience points or randomly getting a draw of chips with buying and giving gifts.
4) Some AI feature so that people can practice even offline and newbie’s can practice before jumping in the real competition.

Overall a highly recommended app for all poker fans out there.
Old 11-22-2012, 09:29 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Reviewed as MrCooper5 on US Store
Quote:
Best poker!
This poker app is great! Interface is very nice and well organized. Really cool poker game to play with friends online. So many achievements makes this game is very addictive. Comparing with other poker games this is more effective and powerful. You can play in Texas Hold'em or Omaha. This app also contains a lot of great features such as you can add friends, talk with them via private messages, or chat with them at the table, make a gift to your friends, invite friends to your table. Very cool poker game app! Check it out this awesome poker!
Old 11-23-2012, 01:14 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Reviewed as Sezzar77 on US appstore