Get Out Fast: The House - (by Patrick Gallagher) [NZ] - Universal App
"With the smell of chloroform still in your nostrils, a haze lifts from your head as you awaken. Rising slowly from the dusty floor, you find yourself in an old house next to what could only be a bomb. Looking at the digital readout on the device, you see a countdown in progress. You have to Get Out Fast!"
You are trapped in a house with the countdown of a bomb as your motivation to escape quickly.
Get Out Fast: The House is an Old School Styled Text Adventure with a Touch GUI used for interaction. You play Get Out Fast by figuring out common sense puzzles to escape before running out of turns.
- A Universal app that takes advantage of the iPad's larger screen size
- Slide-out panels for touch control of movement, object interaction and action updates
- Three difficulty settings and high scores are saved
- Font type and size are configurable
- Includes a separate tutorial map that introduces you to the 'villain' of the highest difficulty
Joined: May 2010
Location: Deepest Circle, Hell