★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Light Legendis an excellent 3D fighting game, it will take you into the mysterious world of Western magic, feel the passion of battle and the
infinite power from the Holy light!
=======================================================
Game features
sensory experiences. You will be shocked by what delicate graphics, stunning sound effects it will bring you.
Your potential is unlimited Stimulating by Simple actions and stimulus fight.
Infuses your Hero's skills with deadly light energy. Use your power to rule the land!.
Mysterious strategy give you a helping hand, and fought against the enemy!
A variety of modes to challenge. The light is always with you.
Becoming a true champion in the competition. A lot of rich reward waiting for you to win!
========================================================
Game description
Choose 1-4 play roles.
Select the roles formation.
Determine the position of each team role.
Identify each team roles skills in formation.
Killing monsters and picking up the dropped coins and soul ball in a timely manner.
Looking for the right moment to release roles skills.
Rational use of the gold to promotion roles level, skill level, team level and the maximum soul.
Recovery roles HP and added soul before the fighting started.
=========================================================

Vovin's comments:

Where did this come from? I'll try it for a buck.
Could have IAP.

And is the name of the game "Light Legend", "Light Legends" or "Light Legendis"?
12-01-2012, 03:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
And is the name of the game "Light Legend", "Light Legends" or "Light Legendis"?
Haha, it's "Light Legend". There should be space between "Legend" and "is" in the app description.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

12-01-2012, 04:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Haha, it's "Light Legend". There should be space between "Legend" and "is" in the app description.

Now that you say it, I see it.
Dunno what the whole game is about. No video avaiable.
Looks good but the description gives no clue.
Guess I have to try. But the scenes look static somehow.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
12-01-2012, 04:04 AM
lol waiting to hear some impressions too..it sounds arena based ?
12-01-2012, 04:07 AM
All the English mistakes make me nervous for this game. Think i'll wait for impressions totally before maybe getting this
12-01-2012, 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
All the English mistakes make me nervous for this game. Think i'll wait for impressions totally before maybe getting this
English in the game is actually good. The game play is fun. Its an on rails RPG. Thats the best way to describe it. Feels like the currency is a bit grindy leaning you towards IAP. Not a fan of those so it got deleted already.

Game play and the story is interesting though.

Coordinator @ Fat Thunder
Fatthunder.com
facebook.com/fatthunder
twitter.com/fat_thunder
12-01-2012, 06:20 PM
Like the above post said.

Also I am sure I have played this under another name some time ago! Nothing great, but a bit of onrails hack and slash, feels like a cheap Battleheart - without having to move you chars.
12-01-2012, 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by psj3809 View Post
Ditto. Did this cone out today? 99% of em have iaps and go free on day 2.