Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > Upcoming iPhone and iPad Games

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2012, 01:22 PM
iPhone 4, iOS 5.x

Default Pudding Monsters by zeptolab

But, in my kitchen designers secretly worked on their brand new product, an exciting puzzle game Pudding Monsters offers us grow mega-monster and many bizarre shapes of monsters games, more puzzle future, will have an innovative game mechanics.

More screenshots in hir - http://www.idow.ru/upcoming-ios/640-...krinshoty.html
Old 12-13-2012, 06:33 PM
Banned
iPhone 5

Quote:
ZeptoLab has just released a gameplay trailer for their upcoming puzzler Pudding Monsters. It shows quite a bit of the grid-based, pudding-melding puzzle gameplay (say that five times fast). Check it out below, and look for the game on the App Store next week, when it releases on December 20.

Quote:
ZeptoLab made Cut the Rope, one of our favorite physics puzzlers on the App Store. So when they announce a new game, our ears perk up. They've just announced that their next title will be Pudding Monsters, a "puzzle adventure" game that stars cartoonish globs of pudding. Watch the trailer below.

We don't know a whole lot about how the game plays yet, but we do know that the adventure kicks off in a refrigerator, and you're in charge of taking the pudding monsters out of the house and across town to save their buddy. Along the way, you'll encounter various kinds of pudding monsters, and you can meld them together to create an "Ultimate Mega Monster." Based on the screenshots to the right of this article, the gameplay appears to be grid-based.

It's great news any time a developer as talented as ZeptoLab comes out with a new property, and we're looking forward to getting our hands on Pudding Monsters. We're not sure how much it will cost, but Pudding Monsters is set to release later this month.
From SlideToPlay
Old 12-14-2012, 01:04 AM

Is there any word on what devices this is going to be able to run on? I'm hoping iPad1 will be compatible, but i'm not expecting it since Cut The Rope is not.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:38 AM

OMG. It's what I am really waiting for
Old 12-18-2012, 10:09 AM
Banned
iPhone 5

I have a feeling that this is going to be great, and coming from ZeptoLab who has developed such casual gems like both Cut the Ropes and the excellent Parachute Ninja, there little room for error here

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
How much will this be?
Probably 99 cents
Old 12-18-2012, 02:24 PM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirkwood View Post
Is there any word on what devices this is going to be able to run on? I'm hoping iPad1 will be compatible, but i'm not expecting it since Cut The Rope is not.
Cut the Rope works fine on an iPad 1. There was a problem a while ago when an update required IOS 6, but that has been fixed, it is IOS 4.3+ now. I will be very surprised if Pudding Monsters doesn't work on an iPad 1.
Old 12-18-2012, 05:08 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

That looks really great, I've played Cut the Rope and I think I'll enjoy this one as well!

Closed Thread