★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The smell of fresh fish has attracted kitties far and wide. The hungry kitties want their chance to snack down on a juicy flapping fishy but to their surprise there is a protector ready to blast those kitties away!

You must protect the fish at all costs from those pesky kitties! With simple controls you must hold down your powerful finger muscles to build up enough power to blast those kitties right off the screen. If you dont get enough power they will just keep on coming!

How long can you protect your fishy friends for? Good luck!

polsen's comments:
The smell of fresh fish has attracted pussys far and wide. The hungry pussys want their chance to snack down on a juicy flapping fishy but to their surprise there is a protector ready to blast those pussy away!

You must protect the fish at all costs from those pesky pussys! With simple controls you must hold down your powerful finger muscles to build up enough power to blast those pussys right off the screen. If you dont get enough power they will just keep on coming!

12-05-2012, 08:06 PM
[QUOTE=polsen;2567518]The smell of fresh fish has attracted pussy’s far and wide. The hungry pussy’s want their chance to snack down on a juicy flapping fishy but to their surprise there is a protector ready to blast those pussy away!

You must protect the fish at all costs from those pesky pussy’s! With simple controls you must hold down your powerful finger muscles to build up enough power to blast those pussy’s right off the screen. If you don’t get enough power they will just keep on coming!

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! best app description ever hahahahhaha...seriously hilarious!

12-05-2012, 08:07 PM
Oh, my.

GC: Rancub
Currently playing: Battleheart: Legacy
12-05-2012, 08:09 PM
With what???
12-05-2012, 08:12 PM
Who's ready to blast some pussy? Finger + touchscreen = non-stop action

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-05-2012, 08:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
"you must hold down your powerful finger muscles to build up enough power to blast those pussy’s right off the screen"

hahahaha! your finger muscles doing kegels! bahahahah...
12-05-2012, 08:25 PM
Hahahaha!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-05-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
I don't use my finger, I usually use my stylus in cases like this.
12-05-2012, 08:28 PM
I clicked this thread like Pavlovs' dog!
You Dog you!!!!
12-05-2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricornman View Post
I clicked this thread like Pavlovs' dog!
You Dog you!!!!
Why did I know you'd wander in here eventually?

Just when I think these "games" can't get any worse... well, you know.

DBC

I give up.