★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Purchased apps issue

12-06-2012, 12:04 PM
Purchased apps issue

Since updating to 6.0.1 on my iPod 4g, I can no longer access my purchased app. Anyone else having this issue and will it be resolved in update 6.0.2 or are fixes for the 4g pretty much stopping now the 5g is out?
12-06-2012, 12:21 PM
The problem occurs if you have a large number of apps in your purchased history. You can see your purchased history in iTunes on your computer as a workaround for now. You can either install that way, or you can search the store on your device for an app you want from your history and install it that way. Hopefully they get a fix out soon, but it's not the end of the world.
12-06-2012, 01:54 PM
Apple has been screwing a lot up lately.
12-06-2012, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crunc View Post
The problem occurs if you have a large number of apps in your purchased history. You can see your purchased history in iTunes on your computer as a workaround for now. You can either install that way, or you can search the store on your device for an app you want from your history and install it that way. Hopefully they get a fix out soon, but it's not the end of the world.
Just seconding that this is also the case for me (I have like, 4,000 purchased apps). I've never been able to see my purchased list on my iPad or iPhone after updating to 6.0 and Apple just doesn't seem to care or address the issue.