★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The shooting madness and third person shooter that will make you forget any other FPS combat is here! Feel the thrills of the fighting in this mmorpg and become a real sniper! Get ready for the war action with your favorite gun and join now this multiplayer shooting battle. Have you already chosen your shooter weapon? Run, shoot, laugh and respawn!

you are NOT expendable, you are RESPAWNABLE!

Join now this fun third person shooter adventure! Play this shooting game both Offline or Online for FREE for hours of addicting fun: complete challenges, join a squad, or just kill them ALL shooting a gun!
Become whoever you want: sniper, special ops soldier, shooting expert, rifleman, marksman, or just a combat killer to feel the thrills of the adrenaline in this online shooter full of multiplayer action! Choose your weapon among gadgets, shotguns, rifles, firearms, machine guns Join different teams and define your strategy and tactics for the fight to defeat the rivals in the battlefield!

OFFLINE MISSIONS:
- More than 185 single quests. Choose your shooter and start leveling it up!
- Test all the weapons and plan your offensive in this pvp shooter
- Short battle for entertainment on the go!
- Practice your FPS strategy offline to counterattack and destroy your enemy on the online mode

ONLINE MULTIPLAYER FPS AND BATTLE SIMULATOR MODE:
- Seamless connection and matchmaking
- Two shooting RPG modes: Free For All & Team VS
- Play with allies on a battle with a single goal: the survival of your army!

CUSTOMIZE YOUR WAR HERO AND ARMS:
- 60+ customization fight items with FPS and sniper attributes
- 30+ weapons: choose your favorite guns, equip a grenade, use a hunting rifle, a machine gun, a colt, any military gun such as a MP5 Upgrade your character to strike like never before in the war territory!
- Progressive war skill tree
- Fighting boosters and war gadgets
- Various sniper battle maps

MORE AWESOME FEATURES!
- Superb quality 3D cartoon combat style
- Smooth FPS mmorpg gun controls
- Mix-&-match content
- In-Game RPG shooter and weapon achievements
- Log-in to Facebook to play with your friends required

If you love RPG and FPS games, this mmorpg will make you forget about any other shooter, FPS defense, FPS pvp, shooter defense or sniper war games you played before! Assassin, terrorist, gunman, elite sniper or just a killer Which one will you choose? Make your sniper or gunner aim the shooting target with your favorite gun, prepare the assault with a shotgun or a rifle and attack with violence with the fire of the bullets of your weapon to damage the rival sniper in this mmorpg you will love!
Choose your sniper gun and mark your target in the battle of this shooting struggle. A FPS shooter never was so funny! Start shooting in this third person and FPS multiplayer online!

Win or lose, Respawnables is still an incredibly fun and addictive shooter - 148Apps.com

Action packed, fast paced gameplay in Respawnables - FAAD

Please note:
- This shooting game is free to play, but extra content can be purchased with real money. To restrict in-app purchases adjust the settings on your device.

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheRespawnables
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheRespawnables
FAQ: http://www.digital-legends.com/game_respawnables_support.html

Sanuku's comments:

12-07-2012, 01:50 PM
Coming to US this year?

12-07-2012, 02:00 PM
TF2 clone? Now the two biggest freemium companies will havee TF2 clones...how interesting.

PS: For those who played it, is it fun?

PSS: Please add a link too!!!

Last edited by defred34; 12-07-2012 at 02:16 PM.
12-07-2012, 02:20 PM
thanks friend,this looks interesting,hope the controls are good...

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere

Last edited by ip4weather; 12-07-2012 at 02:32 PM.
12-07-2012, 02:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
TF2 clone? Now the two biggest freemium companies will havee TF2 clones...how interesting.

This one is even more similar to Battlefield heroes. Downloading : )

Follow me on Twitter for all the latest iOS news. And sometimes more.

Last edited by killercow; 12-07-2012 at 02:35 PM.
12-07-2012, 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Coming to US this year?
I don`t think so. The Deadline for every Game to get approved by Apple is the 20th and I don`t see the Game finished till then, even if the current Build is already two Weeks old.

Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post

Yes I had some fun while playing it. The current Build is still not finished yet but as far as I can tell you very stable and the Bots A.I is pretty decent. Thanks for the Hint with the missing Link. I had added it with the first Template but somehow removed it after that.

Sorry for that. I did add it now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
thanks friend,this looks interesting,hope the controls are good...
They should be fine on your iPad.

Last edited by Sanuku; 12-07-2012 at 02:44 PM.
12-08-2012, 02:17 AM
no one else played it?
12-08-2012, 02:38 AM
I would buy it since I live in CA, but I think they mean Canada, not California. ;(
12-08-2012, 02:48 AM
Well, will give it a try. So overloaded with games though who knows if I will even get a chance to play.
12-08-2012, 04:34 AM
It looks awesome. TF2 clone. This time I don't see anything bad about it. If they make it good...