• Publisher: Kubisoft
  • Genre: Kids
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 24.0 MB
  • Version: 1.0
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Like most 3d running games, swipe left/right to turn, and tilt to collect coins, avoid crash. Enjoy it!
Comme la plupart des jeux de course 3d, balayez vers la gauche / droite pour tourner et d'incliner à collecter des pièces, éviter un crash. Profitez-en!
Al igual que la mayoría de juegos que se ejecutan 3d, desliza el dedo hacia la izquierda / derecha para girar e inclinar para recoger las monedas, evite el choque. Que lo disfruten!
3D/

Nuwen's comments:

Like temple run, you need to use gestures to turn, and acceleration to eat coins; but it is 2d, and has 20 stages. Is it more difficult, or easier?
12-11-2012, 02:31 AM
I like the game. It is very simplistic but still a decent game. Does get very hard, but not so hard that I feel like quitting. I like the level based gameplay. A lot of people would like to see an endless mode as well with online leaderboards via Game Center. Achievements via Game Center would also be nice...

Last edited by Snooptalian; 12-11-2012 at 02:39 AM.
12-11-2012, 03:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooptalian View Post
I like the game. It is very simplistic but still a decent game. Does get very hard, but not so hard that I feel like quitting. I like the level based gameplay. A lot of people would like to see an endless mode as well with online leaderboards via Game Center. Achievements via Game Center would also be nice...
So you prefer to level based, or endless mode? or both, decides on different games?
12-11-2012, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuwen View Post
So you prefer to level based, or endless mode? or both, decides on different games?
I like them both. Keep the levels but also add in an endless mode, plus Game Center.
12-11-2012, 02:29 PM

Currently Enjoying: BUG HEROES 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBRUU View Post
Ninny speaks the truth.
12-11-2012, 08:59 PM
Thank you firstly, and excuse me, would you please tell me how to make such format like your post? I tried each buttons in top of the textfield, but failed.