★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: ***This game is NOT compatible with iPod Touch 2nd Generation***

Supported Devices:
iPhone 3GS; iPhone 4; iPhone 4S; iPhone 5

iPod touch 3rd generation; iPod touch 4th generation; iPod touch 5th generation; iPad; iPad2;iPad3

Requires: OS 4.3 and above

Fluxx is the award winning card game series developed by ex-NASA aerospace engineers that has sold almost one million copies!

Fluxx has been updated to this new and streamlined version with simpler rules and a brand new look!

Playdek and Looney Labs have teamed up to bring this amazingly fun card game to your iOS device!
Playdeks iOS version of Fluxx offers online and offline play for up to 4 players, features HD graphics (on supported devices) and utilizes Playdeks asynchronous online play. Earn Game Center achievements and invite Game Center friends to online games.

It all begins with two basic rules: draw one card, play one card. Simple!

Youll start with a hand of three cards, add the card you draw to your hand, and then choose one card to play. But following the directions written on your chosen card can cause the rules and even the goal of the game to change! Everything is in Fluxx and thats what makes the game great!

Even though its easy to learn, Fluxx is never the same game twice. Adapt your strategy to the cards in play and in your hand but dont count on them At any moment anything and everything could change!
HD Support
Offline and Online play
Human and AI opponents
New streamlined rules
Game Center achievements
Universal App play Fluxx on all your compatible iOS devices
2-4 players
Single player vs AI
Pass-and-play Multiplayer
Full asynchronous support for multiplayer online games
Invite Game Center friends to online games
Maintain multiple Saved games
Online game timers
Online player stats
Card Gallery
Rule Book
The Fluxx card game has earned the Mensa Select Award (1999), an annual award given to games that meet Mensas high standards of originality, playability and design.

Star Fluxx has been featured on Wil Wheatons popular board gaming web show, TableTop

The card game can be found at Target stores and online.

For more information about the card game visit our friends at Looney Labs

Also by Playdek
Cant Stop; Summoner Wars; Ascension: Chronicle of the Godslayer; Food Fight iOS; Nightfall; Penny Arcade The Game: Gamers vs Evil
Find us on Facebook and Twitter

Echoseven's comments:

12-12-2012, 06:05 AM
Sweet, hope they translate it well but given their track record I'll take the chance and buy for such a fun card game!

12-12-2012, 06:22 AM
Playdek? SOLD!

Heavy Devil is my latest game, check it out! AppStore GooglePlay
12-12-2012, 06:59 AM
Fluxx is the kind of game I might still tolerate playing in person, where playing a stupid game can become fun by virtue of playing with friends, but on iOS I'm going to give this one a pass. Now, when can we have some good Agricola news?

"Don't Do This Or You'll Get Banned"
Unnecessary Sass Towards The Admins
12-12-2012, 07:08 AM
Been waiting for this one,and looks like they did a good job with it.
12-12-2012, 08:01 AM
Fluxx is great fun, but I can't imagine playing it without table chat. This is NOT a competitive game.
12-12-2012, 08:08 AM
I agree that this game will be a little lacking without the "table chat". There is just something fun about laying some smack down with your card in this game when you know you just messed someone up.

But I'll still give it a try when it makes the rounds of the globe. I'm interested to see what they're able to do with it... and if they'll bring in some of the expansions.

Agent of TOFTT
Gamecenter Tag: QuickWit5
12-12-2012, 08:21 AM
I thought it would release on all stores at the same time, since it's been approved for over a week. Oh well, I only have to wait until 11pm. I've been waiting years for a Fluxx app, so another 12 or so hours won't kill me.
12-12-2012, 09:17 AM
I've always been curious about picking up a Fluxx game, and now this is a great opportunity to add it to my digital board game collection before I consider picking up a physical version.

Social Games: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle, FF Record Keeper, PAD
GameCenter: StriveMind
12-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by strivemind View Post
I've always been curious about picking up a Fluxx game, and now this is a great opportunity to add it to my digital board game collection before I consider picking up a physical version.
It's a very fun game as long as you are not expecting anything that deep or strategic.

Also, if you are easily annoyed at "griefing" in a card/board game, then you might not like this game, as it is easy for one player to throw a monkey wrench into things just for the thrill of it. Of course, if you love to be the one doing the griefing, then you will probably love this game more than most.