App description: Bring the classic American arcade bowling tradition everywhere with Skee-Ball 2 for the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch!

The sequel to one of the best-selling iOS games of all time is here! Updated with a ton of new features and technology, including multiplayer to compete with your friends!

With a quick flick, roll the ball up the ramp and into one of the numbered holes for points, tickets, tokens and achievements.

Skee-Ball is easy to learn and easier to love: Play by simply flicking your finger across the screen or making a bowling motion. Tilt your device to add spin. Simple to play, almost impossible to stop playing!

Win enough tickets and go on a shopping-spree for fun prizes, custom lanes and custom balls! Over 100 prizes across multiple collections!

Want to show you're the best Skee-Baller around? Compete with your friends via Game Center multiplayer, anytime, anywhere user Power-Ups to get ahead, and even wager one of your prizes!

The improved NVIDIA PhysX engine delivers console-quality physics so the ball rolls and bounces hyper-realistically, and new Beast lightmapping technology provides realtime, realistic lighting.

Retina graphics across all supported devices, including the iPhone 5!

Authentic Skee-Ball sounds!

Skee-Ball 2 brings the classic arcade game into the pocket-sized digital world!

With this sequel to the highly acclaimed original Skee-Ball, we are pleased to introduce a number of new and improved features, including

New 3D lane models with super-awesome Beast lightmapping technology!

Game Center enabled!
Compete with your friends via multiplayer, including prize wagering, instant replays and a Home/Away feature allowing opponents to play on your custom lane!

Use Power-Ups to beat your friends or climb the Leaderboards!
Multiball roll three balls at once!
2X Score double the points!
Rewind a second chance to perfect your pitch!

All-New Prizes, over 100 in all, plus special seasonal prizes and bonus prizes for completing collections!

iPhone 5 support, plus Retina graphics across all supported devices!

Improved physics, finer ball control, and improved tilt control to perfect your game!

Daily Bonuses play every day and increase your ticket hoard!

Skee-Ball is a trademark of Skee-Ball Amusement Games. All Rights Reserved.
12-13-2012, 02:46 PM
Picked this up and I'm enjoying it so far. Don't think there's much point in opinions as you know what your getting the thing that's going to keep you playing though is the "over 100" prizes to unlock.
Well worth 69p of anyone's money if you ask me.

12-13-2012, 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oooooomonkey View Post
Picked this up and I'm enjoying it so far. Don't think there's much point in opinions as you know what your getting the thing that's going to keep you playing though is the "over 100" prizes to unlock.
Well worth 69p of anyone's money if you ask me.
Are the prizes useful in game or just stuff to win
12-13-2012, 03:26 PM
I might have to get this. I was addicted to the original.

C: :###
If you want to friend me on GC,tell me you're from TA and include your screen name.
GC: DON'TSHOOT!
12-13-2012, 03:28 PM
I loved the original, this is a must have! Best of all Freeverse is back.
12-13-2012, 05:45 PM
A sequel? I was always wishing for a Retina/iPhone 5 Display update for t he first one but this is just as good if not better. I didn't even know this was coming out until TouchArcade did the review on it. I'm glad they did because I instantly bought it without even reading about it. I saw sequel and Skee-Ball 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
There are different themes you can buy for your lane as well as different balls. The toys and trinkets you buy can be used to change your icon for online multiplayer. As you collect different sets of themes/balls/trinkets you unlock more special stuff.
12-13-2012, 07:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyTheElite View Post
A bit of both, there's new balls to unlock and new lanes to use, pictures to use as your avatar for online. Then there's also just random stuff to unlock just to put on your virtual shelf.
12-13-2012, 09:09 PM
Does this version let you bounce balls off of the side of the lanes? The original did not and off the sides is how I like to play Skee-Ball :-)
12-13-2012, 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GregB View Post
Does this version let you bounce balls off of the side of the lanes? The original did not and off the sides is how I like to play Skee-Ball :-)
I'm happy to say that YES, you can bounce the ball off the sides. It's my preferred method of sinking hundreds. We spent a lot of time trying to make the controls authentic and I think it shows.

-Jon
(A developer)
12-13-2012, 10:43 PM
I LOVE this game so much lol. <3 RichRuzz on GC if anyone wants to play.