★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Devsisters
  • Genre: Racing
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 26.0 MB
  • Version: 1.32
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: RUNNING HAS NEVER BEEN THIS SWEET!

Loved by millions of fans, the daring GingerBrave started a movement. New gingerbread men joined him in his quest for freedom.
Together, they escaped the Witch's oven at last!!!
So why are they still running? Play now and find out for yourself!

You'll meet GingerBerry, GingerClaus, and NinjaBread.
Maybe you'll also rescue GingerGhost, Flowercopter, or Rare Garlic.

- Help the batch of 7 deliciously daring Breakers find a new home as they run, jump, and slide to avoid obstacles!
- Collect Coins, Jellies and all-new Power Jellies to run far and score high!
- Choose from 12 magic Charms and 8 Boosts to combine various powers and advantages.
- Compete with friends in a weekly tournament and ask for their help when needed.

Ranked #1 in the App Store Games category in 6 countries, including: Canada, Hong Kong, Israel, Macao, Singapore and Taiwan.

Issues with the game? Contact us at help@devsisters.com
www.facebook.com/OvenBreak

goiMot's comments:

12-14-2012, 07:39 AM
Could have been a good game but releasing an endless runner without game center connection is stupid. And to participate in the weekly tournaments you have to log into facebook. Deleted.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
12-14-2012, 03:21 PM
Used to love this game on my iphone then got my ipad,and it wasn't universal, so didn't make the cut, but this version seems universal, so excited to try it out!
12-14-2012, 03:26 PM
The first one's one of the more minimalistic (gameplay-wise) runner games on the appstore that's been done with above average polish. I'll check this out when i get off work.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
12-14-2012, 03:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
Could have been a good game but releasing an endless runner without game center connection is stupid. And to participate in the weekly tournaments you have to log into facebook. Deleted.
Neither Facebook or gamecenter bother me, I'm enjoying this one just because its fun, but I did love the first game too.