Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-14-2012, 03:12 AM
iPod Touch (3rd Gen), OS 4.x

Default Neon Adventures HD (by Dumadu)

iTunes Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/neon-adventures-hd/id585931826?mt=8

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=sg7bzk_PUA8
Old 12-14-2012, 03:15 AM

We've got some kind reviews for the iPhone version:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=169487

Thanks for them

We've also got some promo codes as well:
http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=170343

We've put in the an update for the floating controller and we're waiting for it to be approved...so hopefully it comes out faster than we expect...
Please do leave feedback so that we'd make a much more awesome game..

Last edited by rks_89; 12-14-2012 at 11:34 PM..
Old 12-15-2012, 10:37 AM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

Alrighty... checked out this HD build of Neon Adventures, and I've pretty much got the same thoughts about it as I did the SD version...

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Alrighty... I've played a bit, and I think this is the first time that a static joystick is getting to me. I'm finding it pretty frustraiting trying to weave through everything while moving as fast as the butterfly does with the static stick -

any chance you could add a floating joystick alongside the static one? (my god I NEVER thought I've ever say those words)

Other than that, the gameplay is solid, and the different gameplay mechanics and hazards definitely make the game challenging enough to keep it interesting.
I still REALLY think that the game would benefit from a non-static joystick... maybe the option to switch up the left and right sides of UI so that the stick is on the left and the powerups are on the right...

Aside from that and even with the static joystick - it's a pretty decent game. I"m definitely looking forward to hitting the real meat of the game (middle to end of it...) to see the level designs and hazards. Thanks for making an HD build so I can play on my iPad in 'native rez' instead of 2X
Old 12-15-2012, 01:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by syntheticvoid View Post
Aside from that and even with the static joystick - it's a pretty decent game. I"m definitely looking forward to hitting the real meat of the game (middle to end of it...) to see the level designs and hazards. Thanks for making an HD build so I can play on my iPad in 'native rez' instead of 2X
just repeating but we've figured out the floating joypad and also some small tweaks which we're yet to upload for the iPad...but guessing we're cutting too close to the app store closure...so don't really know if it'll come through this year or next but i'd make it a point to remind you then(hoping you won't mind )...
Old 12-19-2012, 07:39 PM

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 12-21-2012, 05:07 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks_89 View Post
just repeating but we've figured out the floating joypad and also some small tweaks which we're yet to upload for the iPad...but guessing we're cutting too close to the app store closure...so don't really know if it'll come through this year or next but i'd make it a point to remind you then(hoping you won't mind )...
Will be waiting for the update which is much needed. I don't understand why Apple close the iTunes Connect during holidays. Hope the update gets approved before December 22nd.

Game is quite addictive specially for kids. Wish you all the best for your apps.
Old 12-25-2012, 12:31 PM

Thanks for that very encouraging feedback...

Abt the close of the itunes connect: It really sad that we couldn't get through the HD version through in time...It was actually done for review but some processing when we checked last and it dint come through...anyways once we're back on it'll be updated immediately...
The other versions are out and updated...you shld give those as shot...
Old 12-25-2012, 12:41 PM
👮 Spam Police 🚓
iPhone 5, iOS 7.x

Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid

just had a chance to check out the new controls...

Thank you so so so much for including the floating joystick!

The whole game plays MUCH better now. It's also great having the sensitivity settings as well.

But... it seems like after the update, there's quite a few more FULL SCREEN ads now... I never encountered an ad in-between levels (only one on the main menu when I first started the game up) - and now between every level, an ad pops up... it's pretty annoying. I don't wanna complain about it too much, since I got the game with a code... but I know how I feel about games that do this when I've paid for them, and it's not very cool... =o/

anyway... I deleted it after encountering 5 full screen ads...
Old 12-29-2012, 03:14 AM

ahh....thanks for your comments....apparently that not our strong suit and its something that we really have to work on......will try and fix that up as well...
thanks again..