Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-14-2012, 11:05 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default TriboT - Three-wheeled Robot Madness on the iOS! (Universal App)

Hey everyone! My name is Yanko and I'm 50% of deVoid Games, indie devs hailing from Brazil!

We've released our new game in the AppStore: TriboT! Here's our trailer for the game:

Youtube link | Pop Up

TriboT is an endless runner with a twist: you pilot a three-wheeled bot running through several environments, avoiding obstacles and gathering gems and mystical magic boxes!

But here's the catch: the bot has three wheels, and while one of them can hit a hole in the road, any more will cause it to crash!

I'll make use of the awesome AppInfo tag now:

We've added a ton of customization options (there are over 400 combinations possible!) and we plan on improving the game even more in the future updates.

Feel free to comment/ask/suggest anything - I'd love to give you all a bunch of promocodes but we've spent all the ones we could in this version with press releases

Thanks a bunch for reading this far and to any of you who decide to try it out!

--Yanko

Last edited by Yanko; 12-14-2012 at 11:11 PM.. Reason: Moving the trailer to the top!
Old 12-19-2012, 06:36 PM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), OS 3.x

Hey, this is a great concept, and looks like a polished game
How long an usual level takes from start to the end?

Good luck!
Old 12-19-2012, 08:55 PM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernandoribeirogames View Post
Hey, this is a great concept, and looks like a polished game
How long an usual level takes from start to the end?

Good luck!
Hey there, Fernando! Thanks a bunch!

The game is an endless runner with increasing difficulty, so the distance travelled in each game session varies with the player's skill. Even though the first couple of runs are kind of hard to some newbie players, people get the hang of it in just a few tries and start getting farther and farther - and that's when things start getting interesting

There are a ton of missions, and every time the players complete a certain number of missions, they level up - when the player gets to the 10th level, he can trade in the missions and start again, and continue levelling up. Right now it's mostly for getting the mission prizes (that can be traded in the store for upgrades and decorations), but we plan on adding some cool social stuff related to your bot's level in the future updates.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:16 AM
iPod Touch (1st Gen), OS 3.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yanko View Post
Hey there, Fernando! Thanks a bunch!

The game is an endless runner with increasing difficulty, so the distance travelled in each game session varies with the player's skill. Even though the first couple of runs are kind of hard to some newbie players, people get the hang of it in just a few tries and start getting farther and farther - and that's when things start getting interesting

There are a ton of missions, and every time the players complete a certain number of missions, they level up - when the player gets to the 10th level, he can trade in the missions and start again, and continue levelling up. Right now it's mostly for getting the mission prizes (that can be traded in the store for upgrades and decorations), but we plan on adding some cool social stuff related to your bot's level in the future updates.
Ok, you've convinced me, I'm buying this right now