Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-17-2012, 12:32 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Default Vaccine Case - (by Wataru Nakano)

Found this on one of the logic puzzle blogs I visit and it's an absolute hidden gem. Completely original puzzle game, no iap, and you can try it for free with the lite version.
Old 06-17-2013, 01:32 AM

Awesome!
This is one of the best puzzle game.
Need iPhone5 support.
Old 06-17-2013, 04:02 PM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

Glad this got bumped. I can't believe this game isn't being talked about. Fans of Blip Blup should pick this up ASAP. Only thing missing is gamecenter.
Old 07-26-2014, 03:44 PM
iPad 2, iOS 7.x

I had no idea this game was old, I just discovered it recently and it feels so fresh that I would have sworn it was a new release. Also surprised that I've not heard anything about it before, it's one of the nicest iOS puzzle games I've played. If people are on the fence then there are two free versions out for it - Lite and Headache.

It's a clever colour-based logic puzzle where you aim to remove all the virus cells by releasing the corresponding vaccine colour into the rooms containing them. As with all the best puzzle games, you're slowly introduced to the mechanics before being dumped into some pretty devious machinations.

Liking the presentation too, though a Universal update would be greatly appreciated. It reminds me somewhat of Evacuation, another really cool niche iOS game that I really enjoyed only this time you have hair-pullingly tough colour puzzles to contend with rather than the vacuum of space.

Anyway, I really recommend this and with a couple of demos to dip your feet into hopefully this will get a bit more attention.