★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Watermelon
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 68.2 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: $1.99
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Optimized for iPhone 5
Cool Hedgehog is very hungry. Help him to JUMP and RUN through the beautiful worlds to find foods. Be careful! There are many Obstacles and Dangers. They want to stop Cool Hedgehog to enjoy food and complete the Adventure.

Help Cool Hedgehog to find all Strawberries, Nuts, Apples and Grapes in the dangerous forest. Eat them to begin a new adventure by simple & smooth controls . Become a Great Hero Adventurer.

COOL Features

Perfect support for iPhone 5 4-inch Display
40+ Incredible and Addictive Levels
5 dangerous and beatiful themes
Great and Amazing physics
Wonderful graphics
Cool sound and music
Simple and Smooth control
RETINA DISPLAY support for iPad and iPhone!

JUMP AND RUN THROUGH ALL ADDICTIVE LEVELS
MORE LEVELS COMING SOON!!!!
12-18-2012, 10:12 AM
$1.99 ?! As you know i love Mario style games and often buy them. So as always i'm taking 'one for the team' !

Just bought the game...

I thought it looked familiar ! I did a search on the app store by the dev and it was his only game.

Agessss ago i bought Hedgehog Adventure which was a really nice mario land/puzzle style platformer (July 2011)
(http://forums.toucharcade.com/showth...ehog+adventure)

I was hoping this was like a sequel or revamp. But nope, its the same game but now with 'HD' in the title and a different name.

Feel conned, going to try and get back my money on the app store. My fault for not realising there was also a promo code thread for it (arrrgh).

Its actually a very good game, just annoyed they simply took an earlier game and renamed it. Bit of a con

Last edited by psj3809; 12-18-2012 at 10:16 AM.

12-18-2012, 10:20 AM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Yeah... This game has been released like 3 or 4 times now... I learned my lesson a while ago... Sorry you had to TOFTT before someone else saw this. =o/
12-18-2012, 10:21 AM
My fault as i love Mario Land style games, should have waited for a promo code but its a joke how many times this games come out.

Feel conned, contacting Apple at the mo. If i had gone to buy it and it said 'already purchased' fair enough. Moaned to Apple, i buy a lot of games and 'if' this games been re-released a few times thats a joke.

Edit - Now thats what i call customer service, within 30 minutes Apple contacted me back and say I'll get a refund in the next few days. Brilliant.

Its not the price which is the factor its only 1.49, its the principle. And again its frustrating as this is a very good game but its not fair when companies just re-release the same game, is it a different dev or a different 'company' ? Or a con ? I start to feel it is a bit of a con when you PM the dev (who is reading this thread) and they dont reply. Think that starts to say something

Last edited by psj3809; 12-18-2012 at 10:58 AM.
12-18-2012, 10:31 AM
ok, I like the graphics, maybe I wil buy it for my son for christmas
12-18-2012, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fetagames View Post
ok, I like the graphics, maybe I wil buy it for my son for christmas
There is a promo code thread for this game.... http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=170962
12-18-2012, 07:02 PM
Thanks for your support!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFrost View Post
There is a promo code thread for this game.... http://forums.toucharcade.com/showthread.php?t=170962

Thanks for your support! If you like this game, share with your friends.

Top Monster Trucks Racing: The most challenging Monster Trucks Game. Download it and share with your friends.

Itunes Link:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/top-m...530414111?mt=8
12-18-2012, 07:55 PM
Send a message via MSN to syntheticvoid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Panda View Post
Thanks for your support! If you like this game, share with your friends.

:;:CURRENT 'FAVORITES' FOLDER:;:
Cardinal Quest 2, Pixel Dungeon, Asdivine Hearts, Super Retro Bros., Storm The Train
:;:GAMECENTER ID:;:
syntheticvoid