Pilot's Path Lite (remotely controlled retro styled helicopter) [Free / NO IAP]
In a few hours we are about to release a free demo of Pilot's Path – a retro styled helicopter simulator with RPG quest elements.
The game is different from the paid version, so, if you got one, download the free one for two new missions and a slightly different map.
The lite version, however, if fully technically packed and allows you to check out the optimized gaming experience – to play on iPad using iPhone/iPod as a wireless joystick controller (if you own two devices).
If you are a lucky owner of Apple TV or using one of many software solutions to receive AirPlay streams on your Mac of PC (AirServer, AirPlayer, etc. – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AirPlay), you can output game video to your TV, monitor or projector and enjoy your single or pair of devices as controllers too.
A nice pic:
• The world of Pilot's Path is unpredictable
• Randomly generated maps for each new game
• Explore over 50 islands in 2 huge locations
• Collect and sell items from across the archipelagos to make more money
• Visit the mechanic to make improvements to your helicopter
• Increase hull integrity, fuel capacity, speed, radar capabilities, and more
• Plenty of missions to keep you occupied
UNPARALLELED, ENGAGING DESIGN
• Joystick controls that make flying your helicopter easy and intuitive
• Beautifully rendered cut scenes
• Unique retro design maximized for retina and full HD displays
OPTIMIZED GAMING EXPERIENCE
• Control remotely with another iOS device (via Wi-Fi, Bluetooth)
• Play on a TV or a projector (HDMI, Airplay, VGA, RCA supported)
• Configurable TV resolution
• Full HD and other resolutions supported
• Simple, super easy TV and remote setup
• Game Center achievements
• Universal app, optimized for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Paid version reviews: