★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The racing spin-off of the award-winning puzzle game The Great Jitters: Pudding Panic!
A quirky endless runner game, starring an anxious jelly in a scary ghost train! Fasten your seat belts, face your fear, and take a PANIC RIDE full of monsters, dangers and surprises! Be warned: Very addictive!

REVIEWS

The Ghostbusters need to watch out, because it looks like theyre about to be replacedby pudding () everyones favorite piece of pudding is back on the train - gamezebo

ABOUT THE GAME

PANIC RIDE takes you on a high-speed adventure through the creepy worlds of a haunted house!
How long can you survive until your jelly faints from fear? Your speed increases every second, and dangerous monsters come from head-on! Tilt your iPhone/iPad in order to catch the right rail of the tracks, collect crazy weapons, boosters and power-ups to accelerate and scare off monsters along the way! This game lets your pulse rise and adrenalin flow! How long will you survive the ride?

FEATURES

- Simple control: tilt your iPhone/iPad to the left or right!
- Madcap weapons and power-ups!
- Many creepy surprises!
- Fantastic 3D worlds!
- Quirky animations and sounds!
- Never-ending gameplay... if you manage to survive!

sink_or_swim's comments:
Looks interesting, Pudding Panic by the same dev was/is a great game

12-20-2012, 02:30 PM
I dont think I will be picking this up, but the artwork does look really nice. Maybe good reviews will win me over
12-20-2012, 04:02 PM
The thread title is incorrect - this is not Universal.

Pudding Panic, by the same developer, was absolutely fantastic with excellent game play and great graphics. If they make an iPad version of this new game, I will buy it, even thou I hate tilt controls.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
12-20-2012, 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slewis7 View Post
The thread title is incorrect - this is not Universal.
oh you're right, sorry. Can a mod please change it? thanks.

Game Center: sink_or_swim
12-20-2012, 04:12 PM
Looks nice, I mean the graphical side maybe some day I will give it a shot