★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: MagnetiCat
  • Genre: Word
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 3.5 MB
  • Version: 1.2.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (1)
App description: Tiny Crosswords you can play wherever you are, in an interface designed and optimized for your iPhone and iPad devices. Play the crosswords with one hand, moving colorful tiles inside the grid, while the tiny pesky black boxes cheer you as you play. Rediscover the most classic of word puzzles in a new, funny, and elegant format.

- 84 tiny crosswords you can play anywhere, any time
- Additional packages full of crossword puzzles available for purchase
- Full Retina display support
- Universal app optimized for iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 3GS and iPad, for the best word puzzle playing experience on any device

Happy Tiny Crosswords!

MagnetiCat's comments:
Hello everybody,

we would like to announce our first game, Tiny Crosswords. I know the time of the year is extremely crowded and the game will not get much attention, but I would be happy if those of you that like word games would give it a try. The game was just published in the App Store and should be available or be available soon in stores worldwide. It is a free game with 48 tiny crosswords and an additional package available for purchase. More free crosswords will be added in the next future as well, so please enjoy. Thanks!

Tiny Crosswords Website
02-13-2013, 03:56 PM
Hello everybody!

Version 1.1.0 of Tiny Crossword is now in the App Store.

http://magneticatgames.com/tiny-cros...a-few-numbers/

Thank you!

06-15-2014, 07:28 PM
Hello!

Version 1.2.0 of Tiny Crosswords is now in the App Store. Please download it, it is free and it contains now more than 80 free crosswords. Enjoy!

http://bit.ly/tinycrosswords120

Thanks!!!
06-15-2014, 08:08 PM
This is a clever game and a great way to brush up on our vocabulary. Good stuff !
06-15-2014, 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColeDaddy View Post
This is a clever game and a great way to brush up on our vocabulary. Good stuff !
Thank you so much for playing it!
06-16-2014, 09:54 PM
I'm enjoying this a lot, not sure how I missed if for a year and a half.

It's too late.
06-16-2014, 10:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royce View Post
I'm enjoying this a lot, not sure how I missed if for a year and a half.
Royce, thank you so much for playing it and for taking the time to post!

Not really your fault: the launch was awful as it was timed in the worst possible way and we thus had no press and "only" a few thousand players.

BUT, I am really happy to hear that those who are playing the game really enjoy it. Once in a while we get an e-mail or a post like this. It's the most important thing and makes working on this tiny game really worth it in the end.

Thanks!
06-17-2014, 08:42 AM
Same as the other guys, I'm bummed I've missed this for a year and a half. This is a really clever idea. I will definitely give it a go.

GC: Jerutix -- Love and Peace to all!
06-17-2014, 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerutix View Post
Same as the other guys, I'm bummed I've missed this for a year and a half. This is a really clever idea. I will definitely give it a go.
Thank you!!!
06-17-2014, 04:42 PM
13 puzzles in and I quite like it, although I wish there weren't quite so many clues that contain most of the answer in the clue. For example:
To enter again: REENTER.