★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Project GODUS (22 Cans, Developers of "Curiosity - What's Inside the Cube?")

12-22-2012, 03:03 AM
#1
Joined: Feb 2010
Location: On a Motherboard
Posts: 1,717
Project GODUS (22 Cans, Developers of "Curiosity - What's Inside the Cube?")

22cans just finished their Kickstarter for Project GODUS. It will be coming to iOS sometime this year, I imagine.

Original Pitch:


Prototype #1:
12-22-2012, 04:44 AM
#2
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,082
Looks interesting. I like the concept. Hopefully it won't be a letdown... again.

12-22-2012, 05:26 AM
#3
Joined: Oct 2012
Location: Vietnam
Posts: 16
their prototype video didn't show much... but its still a very interesting concept. I hope it works this time

Curiosity was abit of a let down for me lol
12-22-2012, 05:26 AM
#4
Joined: Aug 2012
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Primoz View Post
Looks interesting. I like the concept. Hopefully it won't be a letdown... again.
Hmmm...the odds are stacked against "Hopefully it won't be a letdown... again."

You know...this is Peter Molynox we talk about after all...

PS: But yeah, I want to see this being a good success!
12-22-2012, 04:59 PM
#5
Joined: Aug 2012
Posts: 2,082
Quote:
Originally Posted by defred34 View Post
Hmmm...the odds are stacked against "Hopefully it won't be a letdown... again."

You know...this is Peter Molynox we talk about after all...

PS: But yeah, I want to see this being a good success!
Did you see how much money they raised on kickstarter?! If this won't be good then nothing will. (except if they'll spend all the money on monkey-lap-dances).
05-20-2013, 01:52 PM
#6
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,547
Godus will now be published by Mobage. What was the point of kickstarter then?
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...olyneuxs-godus
05-20-2013, 02:03 PM
#7
Joined: Oct 2012
Posts: 2,313
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
godus will now be published by mobage. What was the point of kickstarter then?
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...olyneuxs-godus
Nooooo!
05-20-2013, 02:06 PM
#8
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Earth,Milky Way
Posts: 417
Quote:
Originally Posted by killercow View Post
Godus will now be published by Mobage. What was the point of kickstarter then?
http://www.gamesindustry.biz/article...olyneuxs-godus
I think the Japanese will published that
05-20-2013, 02:28 PM
#9
Joined: Apr 2009
Location: France
Posts: 3,547
Quote:
Originally Posted by Game.PN View Post
I think the Japanese will published that
Nope quite sure it's a worldwide parternship.
05-20-2013, 03:55 PM
#10
Joined: Apr 2013
Location: Earth,Milky Way
Posts: 417
well the game was awesome check it on youtube