Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 12-24-2012, 09:19 PM

Default (Free)The funniest Zombie Parkour Runner game!!!

ZPR+ is the expansion to the original Zombie Parkour Runner game released last year. This Plus edition includes the original ZPR game along with12 new levels and 12 levels from the previously purchasable only Old Town map. Best of all, its still completely free!

So what is Zombie Parkour Runner? The game is still the same, still very awesome and still original. Its a side-scrolling, platform game that places the main character, Kara, in a zombie apocalypse. You the player have to tap the screen at the right moment to perform jumps, flips, slides, ducks and wall running. Collect Karas lost possessions and avoid the zombies.

The new levels are definitely a nice step up in competition. They offer a great new challenge, especially for players who are dead set on getting a 100% on every level. The format is the same but I found myself being just as entertained by the new levels as I was by the original game.

PROs: Everything is still free! New levels plus the original game. One of the best quick time killer games out there. CONs: Plays better on the iPad. Only an expansion to the original, waiting for ZPR2!

Download Link: https://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/zombie-parkour-runner-plus/id566485445?l=zh&mt=8

HD Version Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zombie-parkour-runner-plus-hd/id566489002?ls=1&mt=8
Old 12-24-2012, 09:45 PM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

Does it have ads in it
Old 12-24-2012, 10:58 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

I have ZPR and bought the expansion before. Anything else different in this one?

For the record, this is one of my personal favorite runner games.