Support our Sponsors:

Old 06-29-2009, 01:21 AM
iPhone 3G, OS 4.x

Default Draw Race

itunes link - 99 cents

Draw your racing line and speed - Race and drift your way into a world league leader! Get behind the wheel of a real racing innovation on iPhone: Drawrace introduces a completely new type of game-and control mechanics, which will keep you hooked time after time. In 20 different race tracks, try to draw the best possible driving path and the optimal speed for the path – and watch how fast you are able to race through the tracks. By playing, you continuously learn how you could try to improve – and the improvement is continuous as there are many good ways to pass the tracks, and eventually, it is your skill that decides your success! In addition to 20 closely designed, fun and challenging tracks, you can also race against all other players around the globe over the network mode – or if you are playing with your friends, you can immediately test who has the best racing tactics in an exciting hot-seat multiplayer mode.

DrawRace introduces:

* Totally new "Draw and Drive" control system never seen before
* Realistic driving model with skidding, braking and gas control
* 20 unique, closely designed racing tracks for all the game modes
* Single player races against computer, your own best drives and against the next driver in the global and national league
* Networked multiplayer mode for racing against other drivers anywhere around the globe
* Global and national leagues for network mode
* Local hotseat multiplayer mode for 2 or 3 players
* National network league in over 70 countries
* Exclusively at iTunes app store!

RedLynx is an award-winning game developer for multiple gaming platforms, based in Helsinki, Finland. RedLynx’s best known games are Pathway to Glory (selected of Best Mobile Game of 2005 by Mobile Entertainment Forum), Reset Generation (among others, Pocketgamer 2008, 10/10 points), legendary RedLynx Trials-series with over 20 million unique players so far (web and PC, e.g. Acegamez 10/10), and as the latest success case, Monster Trucks Nitro for PC/Mac & iPhone.

Old 06-29-2009, 01:28 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 5.x

Wow... interesting gameplay
Old 06-29-2009, 02:51 AM
iPod Touch (2nd Gen), OS 3.x

I am intrigued.

Anyone TOFTT?
Old 06-29-2009, 02:58 AM

i'lll be nice:

Youtube link | Pop Up
Old 06-29-2009, 03:36 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

So this is made by the same guys who did flight control? Nice! oh wait,... no, it's not them????
Old 06-29-2009, 03:59 AM
iPhone 4, OS 4.x

Send a message via AIM to k1ite

Wow such an amazing game. What you basically do is draw the best line throughout the track and see if you can beat the opponents racing line. seems you can play up to three players as a "hot seat" mode where each person draws their own line and compete for the fastest time.

So far the amount of tracks is a lot and hopefully they will continue adding more or if possible let us create tracks. I wish there was a way to customize the car some how even if it's a fresh coat of paint but this is a new release so we will never know.

For people that enjoyed games like Flight Control this is a nice diversion if you are into racing. Mind you everything is automatic after you draw the line so if you wanted to control the vehicles once the race starts that is a no go.

Ran the game on 3.0 with a Iphone 3GS

Last edited by k1ite; 06-29-2009 at 04:07 AM..
Old 06-29-2009, 05:43 AM
iPhone 4

I just bought the game and spent some time with it. It's rather fun and I definetly got my buck's worth. The game reminds me of Firemint's two games, having the Flight Control-ish art style and addictive gameplay and Real Racing because it has cars and you really need to slow down during the corners otherwise you'll skid and lose speed in Draw Race. (I know it's silly to compare a 9.99 game to a 0.99 game but I just thought I'd share my views) It also reminds me of TaxiDrive, because the draw path style is the same. I agree with k1ite that they should add a track building mode.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:42 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

I did five races already and I enjoy the game a lot. You need a lot more than a fine line to win the race. The speed with which you are drawing the line determines the speed of your car, hence the way it handles itself in turns and lines.

For example, drawing a very fast line on a straight path and not slowing down in the following turn will cause the car to drift a lot in the turn. You'll lose a lot of time this way so you need clean lines and careful speed adjustments.

There is a national and a global leader board which is always a nice incentive to play again and again and get the best time.

really nice surprise for 0.79 euros and there's a ton of content that could be add in future updates if the dev follows this game up.
Old 06-29-2009, 07:45 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 5.x

So, for those who have it, how is the online multiplayer?
Old 06-29-2009, 07:57 AM

that's cool, but do you control the gas and braking at all? I think that would add some element of skill like Slotz Racing.