App description: Welecome to our game world,a world for ShadowAssasin.you can play as a justice hero who will break the siege and clean sweep all the evil forces.
This is a realism game with rich experience.The random patroling enemies will make repeated but different challenges for you.
There are some hiden levels for you to challenge after unlocking the normal levels.It will be harder and more funny.
Limit and exercise is need for top game master.
This version include:
*Exquisite picture of the game
*Exciting game experience
*Mode with highly empathy
*60 normal levels
*60 additional hidden levels(Difficult challenge mode)
Can't wait? Just go get it!

Vovin's comments:

Just found this on Appshopper.
01-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Quote:
This is a realism game with rich experience.The random patroling enemies will make repeated but different challenges for you.
There are some hiden levels for you to challenge after unlocking the normal levels.It will be harder and more funny.

... ???

Aaaaaalrighty.

01-01-2013, 07:35 AM
If app descriptions keep going the way they are lately ....well......
01-01-2013, 08:04 AM
I gave this a shot (its free nothing to lose) and deleted it within a few minutes.Its similar to dynamite jack without the content,charm and save system.
01-01-2013, 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggavelli View Post
I gave this a shot (its free nothing to lose) and deleted it within a few minutes.Its similar to dynamite jack without the content,charm and save system.
Thank you.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-03-2013, 01:55 PM
Hey, if there's anything even remotely Tenchu-esque about this game, I'm in.

Final Fantasy Tactics -- all day, every day.