Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iOS Apps

Old 01-07-2013, 08:25 PM

Send a message via MSN to vinapen
Default What will be the most Popular Apps in 2013

The end of the world didnít come, nothing horrible happened on Dec. 12, 2012. Then in the new year and new era, how will peopleís mind change? What kind of apps will they like?

1. Social Networking(e.g. Facebook, WeChat)
The first thing we do after a disaster is to make sure our family and friends are okay. How happy we are when got in touch with them! Although the world didnít go to destruction, it seems we experienced it in mind. So we are more sincere, to everybody we are sincere. And people may like to make more true friends by network.

2. Food&Drink(e.g. Urbanspoon, Evernote Food)
In most time, food is the reason for good health and good mood. Take care of your stomach as leading a new life.

3. Travel (e.g. Lonely Planet, iStone Travel Translation App)
Thanks for rumor about end of the world. Going through it, our soul is purer and we are more eager to seek for the feeling of touching it, and, travel is one of the best and popular ways.

4. Finance (e.g. You Need a Budget)
I have as much money as last year I did. Why no more? Iíve been working for a whole year! Where has my money gone? I need a budget!

5. Book(Many books are put in app now)
By reading we experience more outside our real life. We like reading because it expands our life and sets our mind free.