App description: Celebrity Basketball star Shaquille O'Neal stars in his first action game for mobile! In a post apocalyptic future, the mutation of a zombie virus creates a new sentient breed of zombies that have enslaved mankind. It's up to SHAQ to take down these Mutant Zombies with his awesome powers and abilities. GET READY FOR A SHAQDOWN!

In 2013 monthly "Shaq" specific prizes are given to players at the top of the leaderboard.

Features
1. All new action game starring celebrity basketball star Shaquille O'Neal.
2. Control Shaq and defeat the evil Mutant Zombies with his super human strength and powerful abilities!
3. Easy to pick up controls.
4. Defeat thousands of Mutant Zombies across 3 stages with 3 big bosses!
5. Earn Shaqra to unlock new game modes for hours and hours of gameplay.
6. Tons of Game Center Achievements.
7. Slick HD graphics and animation by Street Fighter Artist Long Vo.
8. Developed by Hiptic Games, the makers of GONINJA!

"...one of the more humorous and enjoyable endless-running zombie games we've played." -Modojo.com

"...his first mobile effort, ShaqDown, puts the aforementioned beat-em-up [ShaqFu] to shame." -Gametrailers.com

"...Shaqdown game for ios is pretty sick. Kinda hard too. Good game to play though" - Justin Wong, Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat and Marvel VS Capcom 3 Champion

TouchArcade Bot's comments:

01-08-2013, 08:17 AM
Shaqfu!!!!

Gamecenter: MicroByte
Jetpack Joyride: all 125 medals :: Golden Tophat winner :: Special Half-Brick Prize
Playing: Sonic Racing Transformed | Giant Boulder of Death | Dead Trigger 2 | Jetpack Joyride

01-08-2013, 01:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Ok it's a infinite runner and you have to kill zombies but if you see the big zombie move to to the opposite line that its on.

It has great graphics but I deleted it cause its boring to me.
Infinite runner? Boring? Thanks for the warning!!! See what others think.

Last edited by bigrand1; 01-08-2013 at 01:34 PM.
01-08-2013, 01:15 PM
Hmm... interesting. Downloading.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-08-2013, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Hmm... interesting. Downloading.
Looking forward to your impressions dude.

bramblett (or anyone who's already checked this out), do you have any idea what those new games modes mentioned in the app description are?

Oh, and Shaq Fu? I ermmm...I used to like it back in the day. *runs away*

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
01-08-2013, 01:45 PM
Quote:
All it is to be unlocked is survival mode
Wait...so that's it? When they said 3 levels, they meant "finish off 3 levels and unlock an endless mode" or something similar?

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"

Last edited by metalcasket; 01-08-2013 at 01:55 PM.
01-08-2013, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Ok it's a infinite runner and you have to kill zombies but if you see the big zombie move to to the opposite line that its on.

It has great graphics but I deleted it cause its boring to me.

Yep, same for me.
01-08-2013, 01:56 PM
Damnit. Seems all too similar to how I felt about GoNinja! :/

EP, you're my last hope. Any redeeming qualities besides the graphics (and based on GoNinja!, superb animation)?

01-08-2013, 02:01 PM
This does look good but it seems like the graphics are the only good thing about it. Waiting for EP's impressions aswell

Game Center: sink_or_swim
01-08-2013, 02:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sink_or_swim View Post
This does look good but it seems like the graphics are the only good thing about it. Waiting for EP's impressions aswell
EP, you are our last hope!!!