Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-11-2013, 06:45 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default Hello Daddy Game

This is Hello Daddy, our first game.

We are working on releasing an update soon that will introduce facebook integration, native iPad support and some new power ups.

We are also looking for any suggestions you might have that will help us make the game better, more addictive and more FUN!
Download it for free Download link

Thank you!
P.S. Please give us your rating in the app store!
"Hello Daddy is a fast paced arcade game.

Original fancy graphics and music complete a team effort of addictive fun!

Shoot all the sperms before they knock you up!

Look out for viruses and other STD's...

Watch out for extra lives and star power-ups!

Collect them all and break the high score!

Practice safe love and have fun!

Music by Athinagoras Alexiou

Graphics by Angelica Glynou

Developed by George Bafaloukas"

Download link
Old 01-15-2013, 02:37 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Default Version 1.1 screenshots

The new version is almost ready and after we complete the final tests the update will be submitted to the app store. Take a sneak peak of some of the new features...
Attached Images
File Type: png HowToPlay480x320.png (121.6 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png appicon144.png (38.7 KB, 132 views)
File Type: png iOS Simulator Screen shot Jan 15, 2013 10.35.12 AM.png (72.0 KB, 1 views)
File Type: png iOS Simulator Screen shot Jan 15, 2013 10.35.39 AM.png (90.8 KB, 1 views)
Old 01-15-2013, 03:05 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Creepy but funny...try it!
Old 01-15-2013, 03:13 AM
iPod Touch (4th Gen), OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
this is creepy on so many levels
^ +10000
Old 01-15-2013, 03:27 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Default The best condom shooting sperm killing simulator I've played today.

Hmm. Are you really looking for feedback?

Well this is one of the more basic space invaders / missile command style games I've seen. Collision detection is not very realistic, and it's a bit repetitive. The theme could be very funny, as you say, but the game play is so muted that the humor doesn't impact me much.

That, and it's creepy.

Edit - played a bit more and got to the second level. It's good that you have (I can't believe I'm writing this) sperms of differing levels of difficulty. But the scoring system is way off. For each one I kill I get 100 points and I'm only penalized 1 point for shooting. I'm incentivized to rapid fire all the time, which ends up making the game rather easy.

Also, (again, can't believe I'm writing this phrase) why is a condom shooting out other condoms? Seems random.

Can I ask... Is the game supposed to be about pure shock value? Or is it to promote safe sex? You should reach out to Durex or Trojan to see if you can get sponsorship... Probably the only way you'll get sales.

Edit 2 - I am spending way too much time on these boards...

Last edited by Psiufoxx; 01-15-2013 at 03:39 AM..
Old 01-15-2013, 03:36 AM
iPad 2, iOS 5.x

I think someone misunderstood the "sex sells" adage.

This game is just shooting blanks on all sorts of levels.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:37 AM
iPad (3rd Gen), iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
This game is just shooting blanks on all sorts of levels.
Probably the best thing you ever wrote.
Old 01-15-2013, 03:38 AM
iPhone 4, iOS 6.x

Thanks for your comments...we are aware that the gameplay is very basic and quite repetitive. We are trying to find ways to improve that by adding new power-ups that give new styles of firing condoms and new ways of destroying enemies in general.

The main reason behind seeking your recommendations, is that we want a fresh point of view on how we could make the gameplay more interesting for the user...

Keep in mind that Hello Daddy is a free game and is our first effort in the field so we know that we have a lot to learn. And we believe that the best way to to do that is to experiment with your ideas and ask for criticism and guidance from more experienced users/developers.

However I can not totally understand why you find it so creepy? It touches the subject of safe sex in a funny way, just like "Catch the Sperm" did before that.

Anyway thank you very much for your thoughts and please keep going...any view, review, criticism or opinion that we get can and will eventually make us better...

Thanks!
Old 01-15-2013, 03:57 AM
iPod Touch (5th Gen), iOS 7.x

When I play a game its like my little break from reality, i'm shooting aliens, or playing against Man Utd and beating them 5-0 etc.

What i dont want are 'educational'-ish games about safe sex, i know about safe sex, i dont want to hear about it in a game. There was a recent platformer which was pretty good but it was sponsored by a toothpaste manufacturer so the whole message was basically' make sure you brush your teeth'. Kinda annoying.

Yes this is something different but i think theres a reason why there isnt a shooting game with sperm/condoms and other stuff i dont want to see in a game.

This is surely aimed at a younger audience ? I'm sure they even find its quite creepy. When i was in my teenage years i didnt need some cheesey game to teach me about safe sex or educational video or anything (just common sense !). Good luck with this but i doubt most teenagers want some game which also 'teaches' them something like safe sex. Nice idea but cant see it selling much. Even if the game was any decent i just dont like what its about.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:32 AM
iPad, OS 4.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by bafaloukasios View Post
This is Hello Daddy, our first game.

We are working on releasing an update soon that will introduce facebook integration, native iPad support and some new power ups.

We are also looking for any suggestions you might have that will help us make the game better, more addictive and more FUN!
Download it for free Download link

Thank you!
P.S. Please give us your rating in the app store!
"Hello Daddy is a fast paced arcade game.

Original fancy graphics and music complete a team effort of addictive fun!

Shoot all the sperms before they knock you up!

Look out for viruses and other STD's...

Watch out for extra lives and star power-ups!

Collect them all and break the high score!

Practice safe love and have fun!

Music by Athinagoras Alexiou

Graphics by Angelica Glynou

Developed by George Bafaloukas"

Download link

I really think that your 'idea' is ok, but the design direction is way off. Why don't you design the backgrounds to be more within the idea. Perhaps it all takes place inside the body? The sperm are traveling through the Fallopian tubes and along the way they are encountering things like birth control pills, or a sponge, etc. The std idea I like. Right now the backgrounds make absolutely no sense. PM me if you want to discuss it further. I have been a designer and illustrator for 25 years and would be willing to help flesh out your idea if you like.