Special Force 2 Mobile - (FPS) - (by Dragonfly GF CO., LTD) - (Unreal Engine 3)

01-14-2013, 09:19 PM
#1
Special Force 2 Mobile - (FPS) - (by Dragonfly GF CO., LTD) - (Unreal Engine 3)

An Unreal Engine 3-powered FPS game coming soon to iOS & Android in 2013 by Dragonfly (a Korean game studio). It is the mobile version of Special Force 2 - the popular MMOFPS on PC.


Quote:
Unreal Engine3 으로 개발된 뛰어난 그래픽과 손쉬운 조작감으로 누구나 쉽게 FPS 게임을 즐길 수 있습니다.
총 7개의 에피소드로 구성된 시나리오를 통해 한편의 영화 주인공이 되어보세요!

Episode1 신무기 중성자탄
‘고스트’ 작전에 투입된 최영우는 비밀리에 ‘중성자탄’을 회수해 복귀하라는 명령을 받아 출동한다.
하지만, 작전 중에 빅토르에게 ‘중성자탄’을 빼앗기고 전원 사망한다.

Episode2 시작되는 음모
같은 날 ‘팬텀’작전에 투입된 강준혁은 아나콘다호로 운반 중이던 ‘M20추진기’를 찾아 회수하는 것이 목표였지만, 백운석에 의해
작전은 실패하고, 포로로 잡히게 된다.

Episode3 살인을 즐기는 자
빅토르는 백운석이 S&L Corporation 빌딩에서 발사코드를 찾을 수 있도록 SAM Company 빌딩을 장악하여, 모든 사람들을 무참히
사살하고 지원사격을 해준다.

Episode4 탈출 그리고 다짐
포로가 된 강준혁은 극적으로 탈출을 시도하게 되고 그 과정에서 정보를 얻게 되면서, 최영우의 복수를 다짐하게 된다.

Episode5 중요한 단서
얻은 정보로 강준혁은 백운석의 스카이 타워로 잠입하게 된다. 사무실에 도착했지만, 백운석은 보이지 않았고, 그들이 위험한 계획을
실행 중인 것을 알게 된다.

Episode6 알려지지 않은 영웅
전팀은 도난 당한 M20추진기와 중성자탄이 있는 ‘미사일 기지’로 기습 공격을 감행한다.
그러나 빅토르에 의해 두 명의 대원이 살해 당하고, 이를 발견한 강준혁이 대치하고, 박상철의 도움으로 제압한다.

Episode7 분노의 반격
끝내 중성자탄을 갖고 도망친 백운석을 강준혁이 추격한다. 백운석의 헬리콥터가 은신처 근처에 추락하지만, 탈출하는데 성공한다.
추격하는 도중에 박상철은 강준혁을 구하려다 사망하게 되고, 강준혁은 백운석을 제압하여 중성자탄을 회수하는데 성공한다.
Official screenshots:








Official website: http://www.dfl.co.kr/Mobile/games/ga...s.aspx?gn=sf2m.

Last edited by clever_bug; 01-14-2013 at 09:37 PM.
01-14-2013, 09:20 PM
#2
Looks pretty bland.

01-14-2013, 09:46 PM
#3
Joined: Oct 2010
Location: Everywhere and Nowhere
Posts: 7,686
Looks really good from what I can tell from the screenshots. Hopefully their control scheme will be similar to Gameloft's. The red dot in the third screenshot throws me off though. Perhaps it's for interaction with the object.

MADE THE FRONT PAGE ON TA!
Quote:
Originally Posted by melvin2898 View Post
True Words Spoken By The Great Crex.
01-14-2013, 09:47 PM
#4
Joined: Nov 2010
Location: Asmara, Eritrea
Posts: 1,730
Quote:
Originally Posted by crex View Post
Looks really good from what I can tell from the screenshots. Hopefully their control scheme will be similar to Gameloft's. The red dot in the third screenshot throws me off though. Perhaps it's for interaction with the object.
This!

Aid is like a pill that numbs the pain, if you take it too often you get addicted. President Isaias Afwerki
This simple and timeless quote sums up Eritrean government & people's self-reliance policy.
01-15-2013, 04:53 AM
#5
Oh google translate..

"Unreal Engine3 developed excellent graphics and easy operability, anyone can enjoy FPS games easily.
The other hand, is the protagonist of the film through a scenario consisting of a total of seven episodes Get

Episode1 new weapons, neutron bombs
(SLM) is committed to operations 'Ghost' reclaimed 'neutron bomb' secretly received an order to return to mobilization.
Victor 'neutron bomb' during operations, but are deprived of the power of death.

Episode2 the beginning of a conspiracy
Committed to the 'phantom' operations on the same day the goal is to find the 'M20 Anaconda was being transported enclosed propeller to recover, but by dolomite gangjunhyeok
Mission failed, and are caught as a prisoner.

Episode3 who enjoys murder
Victor dolomite at the launch of the S & L Corporation building code so that you can find everyone brutally dominated by SAM Company Building
Helps support fire and killed.

Episode4 escape and vowed
Prisoner tried to escape and in the process dramatically, having gained gangjunhyeok is the revenge of the SLM.

Episode5 important clues
Obtained details of the dolomite gangjunhyeok slipped into the Sky Tower. Dangerous plan they arrived at the office, but there was no dolomite
Know that it is running.

Episode6 unsung hero
Jeontim M20 propeller stolen neutron bomb "missile base" to launch a surprise attack.
However, by Victor, killed two crew, and found gangjunhyeok replaced, with the help of the Park, Sang overpowered.

Episode7 counterattack of anger
Awesome neutron bombs have escaped dolomite gangjunhyeok Sues Crashed helicopter near the hideout of dolomite, but managed to escape.
Successful chase in the middle of Park, Sang, and died trying to save gangjunhyeok gangjunhyeok overpowered by the dolomite to recover the neutron bomb."

Silly humans and your 4 dimensions. WE have 7...hundred thousandths!!! (:
01-15-2013, 05:04 AM
#6
can't say anthing from screens,need to see a video

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
01-15-2013, 05:33 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ip4weather View Post
can't say anthing from screens,need to see a video
Exactly, but from what i read the game is just starting to be developed. I know it says "coming soon"

"Since Special Force II Online start the service on 11st, August, it is popular and it ranked in 2nd in FPS game ranking in Korea. There are two big updates and an e-sports event 'Super League' since it releases. Recently, the game developer announced that they agreed with Epic Games to use Unreal Engine 3(PC version use the same engine to develop) for developing the mobile version of Special Force II, we don't know whether mobile version has same content as PC version or not, but if there is a mobile version of Special Force II, it is worth waiting. Let's waiting the good news."

From Dragonfly Game/developer site:
"Special Force2 Mobile is an advanced mobile game equipped with movie-like realistic graphics and real shooting impact by utilizing the UNREAL ENGINE 3.Dragonfly grafts its experience and state-of-the-art technology into this game"

Under "development" part, they have NEW SPECIAL FORCE SERIES (title undecided) planned by the looks of it

I don't know what to make of this xD
"The games will be held next month, the shelves, players can look like oh."

Silly humans and your 4 dimensions. WE have 7...hundred thousandths!!! (:

Last edited by sicksilvo; 01-15-2013 at 06:01 AM.
01-15-2013, 08:07 AM
#8
Huh? Is that a crosshair in the third screenshot (on the guys head)? It looks like one, but it doesn't really make sense... It's not aligned with the rifle... Or maybe it's just me.

Edit: or its just aim auto-aim



So, if its auto aim, I think that the gun should move around too (like in COD Zombies, for example) and not just the crosshair.

Last edited by Primoz; 01-15-2013 at 09:54 AM.
01-15-2013, 08:47 AM
#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicksilvo View Post
Exactly, but from what i read the game is just starting to be developed. I know it says "coming soon"

"Since Special Force II Online start the service on 11st, August, it is popular and it ranked in 2nd in FPS game ranking in Korea. There are two big updates and an e-sports event 'Super League' since it releases. Recently, the game developer announced that they agreed with Epic Games to use Unreal Engine 3(PC version use the same engine to develop) for developing the mobile version of Special Force II, we don't know whether mobile version has same content as PC version or not, but if there is a mobile version of Special Force II, it is worth waiting. Let's waiting the good news."

From Dragonfly Game/developer site:
"Special Force2 Mobile is an advanced mobile game equipped with movie-like realistic graphics and real shooting impact by utilizing the UNREAL ENGINE 3.Dragonfly grafts its experience and state-of-the-art technology into this game"

Under "development" part, they have NEW SPECIAL FORCE SERIES (title undecided) planned by the looks of it

I don't know what to make of this xD
"The games will be held next month, the shelves, players can look like oh."
From what I know, the game has been developed since 2011. Why? The original source of your first quote is here: http://koreangamers.com/2011/10/11/s...mobile-coming/. As you can see, the article was posted on October 2011.

Therefore, the sentence "Recently, the game developer announced that they agreed with Epic Games to use Unreal Engine 3" means that the game has been developed since Oct 2011, not "is just starting to be developed." In fact, the game was originally scheduled to be released in Q4 2012. You can read this article: http://english.hankyung.com/news/app...01207251634061.

However, the release date was later pushed back to February 2013. That why the source of your third quote has said (via Google Translate): "The games will be held next month, the shelves, players can look like oh." (The article in the source has just been posted today.)

Btw, NEW SPECIAL FORCE SERIES is a totally different series of Special Force games. I don't think Special Force 2 Mobile is a part of that series.

Last edited by clever_bug; 01-15-2013 at 08:55 AM.