App description: Become a demigod and keep the horde of heathens away from your temple!

Take on the role of one of the mighty Greek heroes and defend your temple against hordes of mythological creatures using a vast array of powerful weapons and godly powers!

Clash of the Olympians highlights:
* Action packed defend the temple game that will test your wits and precision!

* 3 Heroes to choose from: Play as the mighty Heracles, the quick Perseus or the legendary Achilles!

* Face mythological creatures with different abilities! Minotaurs, Gorgons, Harpies and more!

* Train your hero! Upgrade his weapons and grant him special powers! Each hero has his own arsenal so choose wisely!

* Arcade style rewards! Show off your skill by performing head shots, multi-kills, quick kills and more!

So what are you waiting for! The hordes of Hades are approaching and only you can stop them!

Bring'em ON!

sink_or_swim's comments:

01-16-2013, 05:11 AM

01-16-2013, 05:15 AM
endless defenders? seems interesting

Currently Playing: IMPLOSION, MHFU, FFRK
Waiting For: any game that can beat MHFU awesomeness!!
GC Account: chaos_envoys Feel free to add me ^^
Anti Always-On DRM for single player game!!!!
01-16-2013, 05:36 AM
Ironhide Games? INSTABUY.

EDIT: Woh... it's out? BOUGHT.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 05:41 AM
Hmm... bought it not reading it wasnt ipad-ready. I guess it's the iphone then.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-16-2013, 06:56 AM
This looks like a re-release; not sure of the original title but I am sure this was out before or something with a very similar cartoony art style with similar gameplay mechanics based on greek mythology. This edition looks like it has more characters. Maybe I'm off and everything is just blending together.
01-16-2013, 07:48 AM
So this is why we are still waiting for kingdom rush 2 hrmmm..... Hahaha
01-16-2013, 08:02 AM
I was thinking the same thing, I would rather have kr2. I may give this a go much later but it doesn't seem all that interesting and I've played 2 games that are very similar to this before and I also don't recall what they were
01-16-2013, 09:43 AM
Looks pretty
01-16-2013, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
This looks like a re-release; not sure of the original title but I am sure this was out before or something with a very similar cartoony art style with similar gameplay mechanics based on greek mythology. This edition looks like it has more characters. Maybe I'm off and everything is just blending together.
Not a re-release it was a flash game before it came out on android and here on iOS as well..its from the devs of the famous tower defense game kingdom rush which all of their game originated first on flash