As we at Dark Tonic Games Studio plan our upcoming projects for 2013 and beyond, which of the following game ideas sound interesting to you?
Post the numbers for all you think might be cool!
1. Casual puzzler: Bejeweled Blitz meets Uno
2. Core puzzler: Turn-based Bomberman meets Legend of Zelda
3. Tap shooter: Time Crisis meets Operation Wolf with elements of Contra
4. PC open world vehicle combat sim: Forza Horizon + Mad Max + salvage + customization (not iOS)
5. Futuristic casual racer: F-Zero GX meets I, Robot with Akira style
6. Physics Puzzler: Tower Defense meets Angry Birds with a cute zombie onslaught
We've got design work and pre-production done to some extent on all of these titles, and we want to know what you guys might like to see the most!