Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 01-24-2013, 03:56 PM

Default Cinemarama. The new quiz game

Do you like to watch movies? And do you remember your favorite movies in a detail? This game gives you a great opportunity to test your knowledge.

30 levels of varying difficulty. I completed a couple of them and concluded that it should try to earn stars or you won't get the hints when needed. Also, it need to earn the stars to unlock some levels. I promise you'll be wishing to unlock these levels almost immediately, because they have a very intriguing titles. Oh, btw, you can buy the stars for a very nice price. So it's not a problem.

Today, was the update of this game, and my phone didn't missed the opportunity to tell me about this. When you're at work, you have no time to check out the app changes. But it was the lunch break, and the game won me.

Firstly, the graphics surprised me. Could the something amazing be in the design of a simple quiz game? Yes. It's colorful, it's bright, and most important it's qualitatively. The original screenshots, the unique interface and the pleasant music (btw not boring to you). Secondly, the previous version had several shortcomings (f.e., the keyboard wasn't comfortable, and you had to give a star for a mistake). The updated version have a new keyboard, and nobody takes your stars away. Thirdly, you have the opportunity to get some information about the movie. All you need is just guess the movie. I like it.

The verdict is: if you want to relax after the hard work day, you should download this app and you'll not regret.

https://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/cinemarama/id545618071
Attached Images
File Type: png 1.PNG (410.2 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png 2.PNG (292.9 KB, 0 views)
File Type: png 3.PNG (427.7 KB, 0 views)