App description: Experience and discover HELLA´s lighting systems in this innovative App. Drive with HELLA´s lighting systems through the night and discover their benefits.

The App includes an interactive 3D information section, as well as a special 3D night drive. Select the right HELLA lighting system for the given road section and race against time. HELLA lighting systems are designed to help you detecting obstacles early and let you finish your race safely.

Avoid obstacles, save time and score! But be aware, even the same course differs from round to round. Surprise guaranteed!

sizzlakalonji's comments:
I'm really very sorry, but I had to. Commence "Nachtfahrt" comments in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

01-28-2013, 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzlakalonji View Post
I'm really very sorry, but I had to. Commence "Nachtfahrt" comments in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...

LOL... the name means nothing else than "night ride" or "night drive", but yeah... pronounced in English... funny stuff.

Nice find!

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.

01-28-2013, 07:55 AM
Cool, it has Game Center.
01-28-2013, 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
Cool, it has Game Center.
Yes, this is important. Nachtfahrt is all about being rank. Otherwise, nachtfahrt would really stink.

Tug Boat Minister of Propaganda
Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-28-2013, 08:13 AM
Game of nocturnal emissions? That just sounds so wrong.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
01-28-2013, 08:16 AM
Quote:
Yes, this is important. Nachtfahrt is all about being rank. Otherwise, nachtfahrt would really stink.
This post is reeking with puns.
01-28-2013, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Game of nocturnal emissions? That just sounds so wrong.
Well, in the game's defense, there's nowhere in the description that mentions that. That's my own addendum

Proud member of T.A.A.P. - Touch Arcaders Against Piracy. Over 500 members and counting. Join now!
01-28-2013, 08:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy C83 View Post
This post is reeking with puns.
I hate to toot my own horn, but puns are a gas.

01-28-2013, 08:22 AM
Quote:
I hate to toot my own horn, but puns are a gas.
Touché.
01-28-2013, 08:24 AM
Not a bad little game even if I can't read a dang thing in the menus. Nice surprise when I expected this to be more along the lines of a game based around farting owls...