Legend Of Zelda- Hyrule Historia

01-29-2013, 08:13 AM
#1
Legend Of Zelda- Hyrule Historia

Anyone else picking this up today?
01-29-2013, 08:54 AM
#2
I'll pick it up down the line. The legend of zelda is probably my favorite video game series of all time. I'm currently replaying wind waker in anticipation of wind waker HD for the wii u

02-02-2013, 08:11 PM
#4
Anyone else get it?
02-07-2013, 07:45 PM
#5
I got the standard edition from Amazon last week, but my limited edition just arrived today. It's some really high quality stuff.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Jk7w0aO.jpg (77.4 KB, 2 views)

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
02-08-2013, 01:15 PM
#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
I got the standard edition from Amazon last week, but my limited edition just arrived today. It's some really high quality stuff.
What's the difference between the normal one and the limited edition one? I have the normal one
02-08-2013, 02:55 PM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by picohero View Post
What's the difference between the normal one and the limited edition one? I have the normal one
The only physical difference is that the LE has a faux-leather cover and gold colored edges. However, only 4000 copies of the LE was made, so its resale value seems to be quite high. I don't plan on selling mine anytime soon though. :)

Follow me (@zeroxharuhi) on Twitter!
02-08-2013, 06:37 PM
#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruhi View Post
The only physical difference is that the LE has a faux-leather cover and gold colored edges. However, only 4000 copies of the LE was made, so its resale value seems to be quite high. I don't plan on selling mine anytime soon though.
lol thanks I'm guessing I'm not getting one of these then xD