App description: Line Runner 2, the long awaited sequel to the smash hit with more than 25 million players is now available, packed with amazing new boost items, spectacular crashes, beautiful themes, cool characters and new tricky obstacles.
Run through various tracks from easy to bone breaking, use different kind of boosts like a Shield, Head start, etc. and beat your friends scores within the integrated leader board.

Regular content updates with new and amazing stuff coming every few weeks!

From the makers of various top 100 apps like Stickman Base Jumper, Stickman Cliff Diving, Stick Stunt Biker, Rope'n'Fly, Wingsuit Stickman, Line Birds, Line Surfer,RunStickRun and more

FEATURES:
- Various tracks from easy to bone breaking
- Special easy to play 'Kids Mode'
- Complete more than 100 different missions
- Amazing boost items like Shield, Head Start, Resume, Block Marker, Magnet, Laser, etc.
- Beautiful themes including Classic, Desert, Space, etc.
- Amazing animated physic enabled characters
- Various characters to choose from
- Game Center and Universal App
- Directly compare yourself against all other players or your friends
- Share replay of your success or send them to your friends with Kamcord
- any many more

Take a look at the amazing video trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OiflG9nhdh8

Feel free to post your ideas, we will try to implement them as soon as possible
Thank you very much for all your support and interest in our games! We would love to hear your suggestions!

heikPhone's comments:
Djinnworks is very proud to present their newest release:

01-29-2013, 01:36 PM
Wait a second... Line Runner...

Isn't Line Runner that one flash game about drawing a line for your person to complete the level or whatever? I've never played it, but that seemed to be the gameplay.

I must be thinking of the wrong game, though, because the Line Runner mentioned in this post is seemingly an endless runner. Hm...

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。

01-29-2013, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
Wait a second... Line Runner...

Isn't Line Runner that one flash game about drawing a line for your person to complete the level or whatever? I've never played it, but that seemed to be the gameplay.

I must be thinking of the wrong game, though, because the Line Runner mentioned in this post is seemingly an endless runner. Hm...
You're thinking of Line Rider.
01-30-2013, 10:57 AM
Top 100!

Line Runner 2 has already reached Top100 in so many countries. Thank you very much for your support!!
01-30-2013, 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nightc1 View Post
You're thinking of Line Rider.
Ooooooooh, that would make sense! Haha silly me

Hey, developer, congratulations on making the Top 100!

わたしのねこはがこうえいきます。
私の猫は学校絵行きます。
01-30-2013, 01:28 PM
Game Impressions

Runs smoothly on 3rd generation iPad but incorporating achievements might help the game sell better (especially the IAP) and will certainly help to add replay value...

On a personal note, I usually pay for IAP if and only if there is full GC integration.

175,000+ Game Center Achievement points
Add me on Game Center-Send a pm.
Tim Cook rocks.
02-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Hi! I just got this game and it is very good! I love all your games heiko and robert they are all very good! Is there a chance I can have a promo for wingsuit or base jumper though? I got all of your other games and i am not allowed to get either of those because i spent all my money. I recommended these games to all my friends too!!