App description: A smart sorting game for clever kids (and parents!) that tests your perception of everyday objects.

"Mind-bendingly educational fun that will teach your kids to sort everything in life!" - Mathieu Marunczyn, 21st century educator
"Often, the most addictive ideas are the simplest. Sortee is one such title." - 4/5 148Apps
"Surprisingly fun to play and so well put together, I would definitely recommend downloading it." - AppAdvice

Kids may hate to clean their rooms -- but in Sortee, putting stuff where it belongs is fun! As junk comes flying at you, you need to sort it into categories. Sounds easy, right? Well, what color is an apple: red or green? How many legs does a seahorse have? Is an igloo cold, or round, or somebody's home -- or all three? When you start to think about it, even the simplest objects are defined by more than meets the eye.

Whether youre young, old, or in between, playing Sortee is super simple: as each item appears on the screen, swipe your finger to flick it intothe appropriate bin. If you need help, you can slow down the speed or get a hint. Before long youll be a pro at sorting objects then you can move onto that messy room! (Just kidding, kids.)

SORT BY:
Colors, shapes, numbers, materials, tastes, senses, rooms, tools, modes of transportating and lot of more

FEATURES:
3 modes: "kids", classic for parents or more experienced players, and fast for the biggest challenge
80 levels that make you think about objects and their meanings
400 hand-drawn, family-friendly items that fit within 100+ categories

VIDEO:
http://youtu.be/2nhakda7Myc

LANGUAGES:
English, French, German, Spanish and Portuguese

AWARDS:
FWA Award for cutting edge design

FOLLOW US: twitter.com/flow_studio
LIKE US: facebook.com/flowstudiogames
CONTACT US: fun@flowstudiogames.com

Sanuku's comments:

01-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Game Impressions

I got an early look via a promo code and posted these comments in the upcoming thread:

My early impressions are quite positive. This is a challenging game requiring real concentration to succeed. It reminds me a bit of the excellent Match Panic, but takes the concept much further. There seems to be a nice variety in the objects and types of classifications. i like when things ratchet up beyond just 2 classifications in a single level.

I did find the objects requiring 2 fingers to be a bit confusing at first: cactus, in the cases I have come across so far on an indoors vs. outdoors level . Is the idea that cactus could be a good fit in both environments?

The presentation of the game is really excellent and the game icon is perfect! I think the developers may have a winner here.

By the way, the developer clarified that the cactus is a special bomb object and the tutorial will be updated to clarify this. Also, until seeing this thread now, I did not realize the game would be freemium. A least during my play time, it did not seem to have that "freemium evil" in any way.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve

01-31-2013, 07:54 AM
Hi slewis7. Great you like the game, thanks a lot for your feedback!

Sortee is for free with full game unlock and in-apps for power ups if you want to have faster game progress.

01-31-2013, 10:35 AM
Just a dollar to unlock the full game seems quite reasonable. My one question about the game would be its longevity. Unless the developer keeps adding categories and objects, it seems like you could exhaust them pretty quickly and see a lot of repeats. But then again, it is only a dollar.

I do not see any need to purchase power ups since they seem to be earned at a decent rate to the point I have played. I have not had the need to use power ups, really.

Game Center: MarinasideSteve
01-31-2013, 10:40 AM
So far the only thing I did miss in the Game is a Kids Mode where the Game slows down a bit or totally remove any timer besides that it`s really a nice little solid Game I didn`t regret playing yesterday.
02-02-2013, 01:58 AM
A very polished game, although the vegetable / fruit categories are technically wrong (ie things with seeds are fruits, tomatoes and peppers). Love the music very relaxing. I really love the fact you can look around the bin.

Hope it does well!
02-08-2013, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeCubes View Post
although the vegetable / fruit categories are technically wrong
Thanks, we are just changing this for the new update coming out the next Friday!

07-29-2013, 08:15 AM
Sortee is now for Leap Motion

Sortee is now for a Leap Motion Controller on your PC and Mac. See how you can clean the mess just by swiping your hand in the air. https://airspace.leapmotion.com/apps/sortee/