★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: The purest and simplest of all games drawing a perfect circle is now available as an augmented reality experience on the iPhone. Best of all, it's completely free and includes no advertisements! Grab a pen and paper, draw the best circle you can, and scan it with the app for a measurement of skill. Once you've mastered the art of the circle, challenge your friends and amaze them with your well-rounded doodles.

- Comic-style real-time camera effect
- Scan your circle quality
- Turn on the light on your iPhone (tap the camera view) for use in low light conditions
- Share results on Twitter or Facebook
- Drag the menus for epic win

eVp's comments:
Crazy how time goes by... it's been four long years since I last submitted an app of my own to the App Store. Last time it was the game Wooden Labyrinth 3D, that ended-up netting an Apple Design Award and over 10 million downloads. I'm not expecting anything similar with this new toy, but decided to drop a line here nonetheless.

A couple of weeks ago in a meeting with a client, we joked about creating an app that rates circles drawn on real paper. Well, I went and did just that! It's now the official rock-paper-scissor substitute at our office, and will be used extensively in recruitment interviews.

It's completely free, looks good (try dragging the menus up and down!) and works well as a competition after a couple of beers. Let me know what you think!

02-02-2013, 10:52 AM
Senior Member [Original Poster]
Forgot about this one. Here's a quick video showing the application in action (please excuse the lagginess caused by the recording software):

Youtube link | Pop Up

Wooden Labyrinth 3D - Apple Design Award winner!
Multitask Madness - test your brain, challenge your friends!
Need quality iPhone consulting or custom applications? Check out my company's website at Qvik.fi!

Last edited by eVp; 02-02-2013 at 10:54 AM.