• Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 101.9 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Here's what people are saying:

"...it deserves a spot near the top of the endless runner food chain." - Gamezebo

"Feast or Famine's gameplay is fun, and there's plenty of it." - GameRevolution

"First off, how has someone not thought of this before? Secondly, thank goodness no one has already done this because that game would probably be put to shame when compared to Feast or Famine." - Jay Is Games

You think your life aint easy? Try surviving 10,000 years ago!

Meet Glyph just another poor stick figure with a village to feed. But when everyone wants burgers, he cant just run to the butcher. Nope, hes got to chase it down. And he better be quick cuz those bison are crafty and a cave full of Neanderthals dont speak Vegan. Heck, they dont speak anything.

Welcome to Feast or Famine the new release from x4 Games. With beautifully
animated graphics inspired by cave paintings, you might just forget your looking at a screen. Jump right into the Neolithic era and hunt with Glyph, chasing down your quarry across open plains, over cliffs and waterfalls, through trees and swinging vines.

So pick up a spear or a rock or something and start running! That bisons not gonna
hunt itself now is it?

FEATURES

Choose from a variety of weapons like spears, rocks and boomerangs
Use the aiming mode to line up once in a lifetime shots.
The Meat-er displays your energy.
Unlock special powers and secret levels
Over 40 unique levels of increasing difficulty
Hours of exciting game play
Fun animation and music
iPhone 5 widescreen support
Non-stop action!

metalcasket's comments:
02-06-2013, 04:26 AM
I'm very tempted to TOFTT..

02-06-2013, 04:40 AM
Funny, I was just about to post this thread, then tried the game and decided not to. The art was what really attracted me, but unfortunately the animation and frame rate do not match its quality. Add aggressive IAP into the mix, and 10 - 15 minutes was about all I could stand.

High chance others will be more forgiving here though.
02-06-2013, 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabrien View Post
Funny, I was just about to post this thread, then tried the game and decided not to. The art was what really attracted me, but unfortunately the animation and frame rate do not match its quality. Add aggressive IAP into the mix, and 10 - 15 minutes was about all I could stand.

Oh well...thanks for TOFTT, Gabe. :/

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-06-2013, 08:02 AM
This looks great until you watch the video

Games that will never leave my iPad : Great Big Wargame, Battle Academy, Battle of the Bulge, Ravenmark and Hunters 2.
02-06-2013, 08:10 AM
Quote:

D@mn it, the art totally got me...

Ack. Well, thanks for TOFTT.

DBC

I give up.
02-06-2013, 11:41 AM
Just got a 5th Gen iPod today and this is the first game I put on it after seeing artwork above. Played then saw Gabrien's post which is pretty much on the money. Overall very disappointed as it looked like a bobby dazzler. Oh well.
02-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slamraman View Post
Just got a 5th Gen iPod today and this is the first game I put on it after seeing artwork above. Played then saw Gabrien's post which is pretty much on the money. Overall very disappointed as it looked like a bobby dazzler. Oh well.
What's a bobby dazzler?

Yeah the screenshots look good but he video and accompanying comments about this game put me off completely.
02-06-2013, 01:19 PM
Quote:

Thanks for the heads up on the iaps...they don't show up in iTunes immediately (does someone have to pay for iaps for them to show up?).
02-06-2013, 01:43 PM
[QUOTE=Filing Cabinet;2663791]What's a bobby dazzler?

Quaint colloquial term from northern England pertaining to someone very special indeed etc