★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: Help reunite Maya and Ruby in this cute and colorful puzzler.

This app offers in-app purchases. You may restrict in-app purchasing using your device settings.

Mixing delightful visuals with fun and experimental physics puzzles, Be Together is as charming as it is deceptively challenging.

Use fiendishly fun mechanics to bring Maya and Ruby closer together. Use simple touch controls to arrange your props in any way you like and watch the results unfold as Maya rolls around the screen and cuddles up with Ruby.

Meet new and useful friends to play with across four colorful worlds and over 120 levels. Play around with their abilities and discover new and inventive ways to complete each level with a three-star rating.

Tap on animals dotted around each level - collect pigs, bulls, birds and other pets in return for bonus levels.

Game Features:
Reunite Maya and Ruby in over 120 scenarios
Arrange props and play around with inventive mechanics
Eclectic cast of cute and animated characters
Collect pets and unlock extra content
UNIVERSAL: Works on iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad

Important Consumer Information. This app: Requires acceptance of EA's Privacy & Cookie Policy, TOS and EULA. Contains direct links to the internet.

Terms of Service : http://www.ea.com/terms-of-service
Privacy & Cookie Policy : http://www.ea.com/privacy-policy
EULA : http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/mobileeula/US/en/OTHER/
Visit http://www.chillingo.com/about/game-faqs/ for assistance or inquiries.

EA may retire online features and services after 30 days notice posted on www.ea.com/1/service-updates

Sanuku's comments:

02-06-2013, 06:12 AM
is this a re-skin of iBlastMoki? it just looks so simular.

02-06-2013, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by ramon31 View Post
is this a re-skin of iBlastMoki? it just looks so simular.
I did add a Teaser/Gameplay Trailer to the post so it should be easier to compare those two Games.
02-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Thanks Sanuku for the video! And man, that music gets old fast! I hated it already after 2 minutes of the video

@Ramon, I like your wording. Re-skin seems very appropriate
02-06-2013, 08:27 PM
Pass of the week. Ill just have my moki
02-08-2013, 09:24 PM
When turning off the music, this is a good game . Yes, iBlast Moki inspired, to say the least, but this is a well made and rather challenging puzzler.

EDIT Feb 14, 2013:
It already received a fourth world just one week after release (for sure no coincidence it is today). It has an awesome new game mechanic: it switches position of the two main characters, the ones that you need to bring together, and it does that while maintaining speed and direction

Last edited by saosijs; 02-14-2013 at 05:05 PM.
02-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Anyone discussing strategies for 2-12 and 3-20?

I really came to like this game. Anybody else playing this seriously?
I'd like to exchange ideas on how to use less props on 2-12 and 3-20.
02-13-2013, 09:50 PM
2-12 down, 3-20 to go.
Still clueless on this last one though.

[EDIT] found myself a clue and solved 3-20. Yeah!

Last edited by saosijs; 02-15-2013 at 11:41 PM.
03-04-2013, 10:24 PM
Finally pass the level 2-12 with less props

Finally pass the level 2-12 without using cloud props, aha, cheers
Go on challenging others
09-13-2013, 10:56 PM
Started to play this again since after the last update some levels changed. Its been a while, I forgot how good this game is. Solid physics and some interesting ga,me mechanics. The space doors (I'm a sucker for portals, really enjoyed Monster Meltdown) and the switch stones (switch position) are by far my favorites. These give surprising possibilities. Trying to get back to the top again. Hope they lower the max score on world 1 a few points so hacker moh-86 will vanish. Shit head. Pardon le moh