★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: rendeo
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 80.3 MB
  • Version: 1.0.2.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating: 5 (2)
App description: An action game which will take you to the period of air fights during the World War Two.
The campaign will lead you from the Battle of France through the Battle of Britain, fighting in North Africa, the Pacific naval battles to the D-Day and fights in the enemy´s inland.
You will gradually appear in the role of English fighter pilots, American sailors on the torpedo boat in the Pacific, where you will also meet the feared kamikaze. You will also appear in the Atlantic, where you will fight against the dangerous U-Boats. Your another role will be a USAF fighter hunting for bombers over the Alps and finally you will experience flying the RAF bomber.
During your missions you will also encounter several of secret weapons of your enemy, who is not going to surrender easily.

Features:

10 great missions
5 different player´s entities
10 end level bosses
Over 40 different kinds of enemies in the air, on land and water
Additional bonus missions, new bosses, player entities and enemies in free updates!
Upgrades and special weapons
Campaign mode (from the beginning of the war till the end)
Replay mission mode (you can play your favorite mission whenever you want or just improve your score, skills or your pilot´s career)
Large achievements system
Career promotion (from the Airman to the General)
On-line score (even for each level) and 46 achievements, you can compare your score with your friends (Game Center)!

rendeo's comments:

Hello everyone !!!

We would like to announce our new game Armed Strike !!!!

Try it and let us know what you think.
10 of the first players who finished the campaign on hard difficulty, and send us a message, will get two games we publish in the future for iOS for free, and can participate in betatest program.

Here is also a trailer for the game so check it now!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEoRMpYwR6U

rendeo
02-08-2013, 10:11 AM
Game Impressions

pretty challenging shooter, very addictive thanks
02-08-2013, 10:57 AM
This looks interesting.
As usual, thank you for the video Sanuku.

I'm gonna take a punt on this one, it's free, and I can see on the AppStore that you can unlock the full game for 0.99$.
The best way to utilize IAP as far as I'm concerned.

I'll post my impressions later when I have the time to take the game to its paces.

Edit: ahem... I accidentally omitted a zero and punctuation front of the 99$.... The games full price is of course 0.99$...

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland

Last edited by Bytebrain; 02-08-2013 at 04:28 PM.
02-13-2013, 05:21 AM
anyone finished game on hard?

Hello,

is there anyone who finished the campaign on hard difficulty
Thanks

rendeo
02-13-2013, 05:25 AM
nice and FREE

Game center ID: ip4weather
Upcoming horror games: The Apeiron Project Forgotten Memories In Fear I Trust Nowhere
06-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Bladepad support for iPhone/iPod/iPad version coming soon!

Visit the Bladepad website to get more info about this awesome device for your iPhone, iPod and iPad!

rendeo

Last edited by metalcasket; 06-07-2013 at 11:23 AM. Reason: Removed external link