★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: ECOWEB
  • Genre: Simulation
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 13.6 MB
  • Version: 1.2
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: A virtual world, a virtual business - a real experience!
Want to become a successful businessman? ProEconomica gives you this opportunity! Launch and develop many companies, be better than the other entrepreneurs in battles, spy on competitors, take care of your virtual character, develop new technologies and acquire new abilities. Gather as many ECO and Gold as possible.
Be No. 1 in Top ProEco, be the best!
And that's not all ... Only with your help the country and the city you live in can become world leaders. Because ProEconomica is more than an economic simulator. ProEconomica is an experience, and the most important - a real one.

What ProEco offers to you?

- 50 different types of companies (production, growth, shops, laboratories, etc.)
- Unlimited user levels
- Unlimited companies levels
- Development of market relations
- A Top of players
- Interactive works and missions
- Technologies
- Abilities
- Battles between businessmen
- Spying- keep an eye on competitors
- The possibility to develop your country and city

Language: English, Romanian, Russian

Niko's comments:
Hello

We've recently launched a new application- it is an economic one and is named ProEconomica. We've tried to make it the best economic game and we really think you'll enjoy it.
So, try it if you would like to open and manage companies (more than 50 different types are available), take care of the virtual character (by consuming the necessary products), compete with other players (battles and competitions), complete works and missions.
You have the possibility to develop your city and country also.
There is a top on different categories.

ProEconomica is available here https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/proeconomica/id585628760?l=ru&ls=1&mt=8

We would like also to know your opinion regarding this app .
02-07-2013, 03:20 AM
I looked at the screenshots and they look really busy and dense. Maybe stat nerds will love Proeconomica?

02-07-2013, 04:33 AM
Thanks for your feedback,iPadisGreat... even if it's not the one we've expected .
Actually, not only nerds love ProEconomica , our online economic simulator (www.proeconomica.com) has already created its audience, and it's a large one. And the iOS version is very similar to the online one.
But we have to admit that this game is for those who are interested and like economic games. Because the core of the game are the companies, where you have to produce, place on the market, develop technologies.
It may look dense at the first glance, but that's because of its complexity (the game has many modules). And that's just at the first glance
02-07-2013, 05:04 AM
So this really appeals to me - but there's a sole review for the app which mentions it needs 'real money' purchases of in-game currency.

Unfortunately this is a 'no-no' for me; especially if I'm paying for the game also (albeit a very low price). I want to buy a game and play the game fully - I don't want a game I have to continually sink more money in to, in order to enjoy.

Real shame.
02-07-2013, 08:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post
So this really appeals to me - but there's a sole review for the app which mentions it needs 'real money' purchases of in-game currency.

Unfortunately this is a 'no-no' for me; especially if I'm paying for the game also (albeit a very low price). I want to buy a game and play the game fully - I don't want a game I have to continually sink more money in to, in order to enjoy.

Real shame.
I agree. The screenshots looked great but having to pay and then pay to play is a huge no. For a really good business simulator I'd be willing to pay anywhere between 4.99-6.99 upfront but I just won't pay for what amounts to a consumable.

Current Favorites: HoMM Clash of Heroes. Dungeon Plunder. Penumbear. European War 3. Block Fortress. Nonograms Pro. Dungelot. Pwn: Combat Hacking. Heroes and Castles. Hundreds. Ravenmark. Card Shark Collection. Carcassonne.
02-07-2013, 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by badmanj View Post

Real shame.
How meta if the game simulates creating freemium games in which you make your cash by bilking unsupsecting users out of their hard earned cash via in-game currency IAPs to keep playing.

Tim "Lord Gek" Jordan, Game Consultant
OpenFeint, Plus+, & Twitter: LordGek
GameCenter, Crystal, & iTunes: Lord Gek
My iTunes Reviews
02-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Crashes

It won't load on my 4S with 5.0.1
02-07-2013, 01:08 PM
Hello

Can you please advise - I was really looking forward to this one. I have since re-installed but it instantly crashes to springboard every time I launch. This is a first time experiencing this out of th 10k+ apps I own.

Please let me know if it will be addressed so that I can know if I should keep or delete this all.

Thanks in advance
02-07-2013, 01:34 PM
Wow. Pay to play no thanks. I'd rather pass unless it goes free. Of it goes free ill try the game.
02-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Wow

Why come post "I'm not getting a game" because of something as common today as IAP in a paid app?
A better reason not to get the game would be because I just told u it crashes right? Lol