Old 02-07-2013, 10:42 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

Default Psx

I had gotten myself a PSX4all emulator for my ipad 2 and i had gotten myself a backup of legend of dragoon. I also put the bios on there and from the looks of it everything i saw what other people said was needed was all there. Everything said it was readable writable and executable. Now on to the problem I started LOD and it was working fine the frames were at 60-61 so normal then when i got to the first fight it all went black but the sound was still going. I tried on a few other games (ff9 DW3 and yugioh FM) and the results were either a black screen right then and there with no sound or it would show the opening video and then freeze/blackscreen. I tried watching a video on youtube to see if I was doing something wrong and I did everything right but the logo on the psx startup doesnt show which makes me think the bios isnt working. I dont know what to do if anyone has any advice
Old 02-08-2013, 07:37 AM
iPad (4th Gen), iOS 6.x

There is nothing you can do. PSX emulation on iPad is, unfortunately, garbage. PSX4All is promising, but hasn't been updated in a long time. ZodTTD might update it, but there's no guarantee. From the looks of his Twitter feed he is still working on his emulators, so there's always hope.

Last edited by mintsauce; 02-08-2013 at 07:41 AM..
Old 02-08-2013, 10:27 AM
iPad 2, iOS 6.x

I see so it wasnt anything that I didnt do, It was because the incompatibility of 6.1.
ok thank you for your reply