★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
App description: - Try the Challenge Mode for intense 1vs1 matches

Golf. Physics. Steampunk! SteamGolf takes you to a beautiful new world where an isolated robot must practice its golf skills and become the master of its powers over shot control and gravity drive.

Single Player

- Adventure Mode
- Six Courses of increasing difficulty
- Environment interactions

Game Center:

- Individual course leader boards
- Achievements
- Turn Based Multiplayer (3 round random match)

Different surface have different physics. Make sure you learn to navigate over metal, ice and elastic. Use your clubs wisely.

Controls:

- Starting at the ball, pull back in the opposite direction of your shot. Release to shoot.
- Scroll the camera by moving around with one touch.
- Press down when the ball is in the air to use Gravity Drive.

Feedback and suggestions are welcome. Visit the support page, or just go to http://www.partlycrazy.com

MarvinHawkins's comments:
Hello,

I love this site. I have been reading it for over a year. I also love the podcast. i was inspired enough to finish a game on iPad (with a team) presenting: Steam Golf. A Victorian Mini Golf simulator. Let me know what yo think.

If anyone has a site, I'd be willing to send you a promo code if you are willing to write about the game.

Here's a video of the game, we're working on a trailer now;

Here's a link to the game's iTunes page:

Features:

Six Courses
Beautiful Steampunk setting
Challenging Puzzles
Leaderboards
Achievements
Turn Based Multiplayer

Here is a link to the PartlyCrazy website.

http://partlycrazy.com/
02-07-2013, 08:24 PM
If its Ipad only this thread is in the wrong section. Should be move mate. (EDIT: sorry about that I just read the thread, but didn't click on the itunes link, my bad!)

Last edited by ImmorTa; 02-07-2013 at 08:37 PM.

02-07-2013, 08:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImmorTa View Post
If its Ipad only this thread is in the wrong section. Should be move mate.
It's not.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-07-2013, 08:37 PM
The game is universal but the thread title at first glance is gonna have people wondering about why it's in the iphone section.
02-07-2013, 08:46 PM
Where should I move it to? Sorry, didn't mean to missplace.
02-07-2013, 09:00 PM
You don't need to move it mate. I just misread the thread title, because this game is actually universal.
02-07-2013, 10:03 PM
Actually looks quite nice, I love the steampunk look and I'm kind of a sucker for these golf games anyhow. I'm way over budget this week but may grab it next week. Definitely going on a short wish list. Anyway, just wanted to say well done.

ıllıllı ȼǥɲƹƮȿƹ˅ƹɲ ıllıllı
DEVELOPERS I ADORE
QUANTUM SHEEP CS54 ONE MINUTE GAMES ELEFTHERIOS CHRISTODOULATOS RAVENOUS GAMES ORANGE PIXEL RADIANGAMES CAVE LLAMASOFT (RIP) MADFINGER PASTA GAMES TOUCH FOO KODE80
02-07-2013, 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CygnetSeven View Post
Actually looks quite nice, I love the steampunk look and I'm kind of a sucker for these golf games anyhow. I'm way over budget this week but may grab it next week. Definitely going on a short wish list. Anyway, just wanted to say well done.
Wow! Thank you for the feedback Cygnet, let me know what you think.