• Publisher: Game Atelier
  • Genre: Arcade
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 46.5 MB
  • Version: 1.0.1
  • Price: $2.99
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: Sela the Space Pirate and her loyal robot Botte are flying through an asteroid field when they suddenly destroy a giant meteor that contains a huge alien nest.
Theres no time to lose ! Help Sela to clean up space and get rid of those parasites to reach her only goal: pillage and fill her ship with juicy money. But that wont be an easy task because the Space Bunnies Police Force wont let you rob the galaxy with impunity.
Dive into the crazy world of this ultra-dynamic shooter with its incredible 3D environments and enemies, and fall for Sela, a true greedy psychopath and her funny misanthropist robot !

30 levels packed with monsters and surprises
4 ship upgrades
3 formidable weapons
Thousands of coins to collect !
A neo-retro soundtrack, real tribute to the best shooter games

Echoseven's comments:

02-13-2013, 03:33 PM
It looks like fun, I love shmups, so will keep on eye out on this one for sure.

02-13-2013, 03:42 PM
Crap, didn't notice this at all. Oh well, what's another 2 bucks...right? >_>

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-13-2013, 03:53 PM
Interesting title. Another buck in the wall.
02-13-2013, 04:21 PM
Official Trailer

Looks great.

Playing: Pocket Mine 2, Terra Battle
Waiting:Last Class Heroes, Chaos Rings 3, Starships
GameCenter: StriveMind
02-13-2013, 04:45 PM
Ever since watching the Trailer vid on the frontage last week, I've been looking forward to this game.
It really have a nice style and great graphics for the genre.

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland
02-13-2013, 05:20 PM
Shocked at how bad this is. Your ship has absolutely no weight and it feels like you're playing with a piece of paper. I can't believe this is by the same guys who made Flying Hamster. :/ The humor's there...everything else isn't.

What a horrible, horrible week.

"I am virgin, I'm a whore! Giving nothing; the taker, the maker of war!" - Black Sabbath, "I"
02-13-2013, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Shocked at how bad this is. Your ship has absolutely no weight and it feels like you're playing with a piece of paper. I can't believe this is by the same guys who made Flying Hamster. :/ The humor's there...everything else isn't.

What a horrible, horrible week.
Aw, man! You totally ruined my night with that info...
It's still not out in Denmark, there's still a couple of hours until its released here, and I was prepared to wait in anticipation of a good Shmup.

It really is too bad, as the video looks very promising...

"To stop the flow of music would be like the stopping of time itself, incredible and inconceivable."
Aaron Copland
02-13-2013, 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytebrain View Post
Aw, man! You totally ruined my night with that info...
It's still not out in Denmark, there's still a couple of hours until its released here, and I was prepared to wait in anticipation of a good Shmup.

It really is too bad, as the video looks very promising...
Sorry buddy. Heck, this is the one time I probably wouldn't recommend anyone else check this for a second opinion...yeah, that disappointing.

02-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalcasket View Post
Sorry buddy. Heck, this is the one time I probably wouldn't recommend anyone else check this for a second opinion...yeah, that disappointing.
Ah, well, I'll just call it a night then, and go to bed...

I might still buy this one tomorrow, probably cursing myself why I didn't listen to you, but that video really look great....

Aaron Copland