• Publisher: Lakoo
  • Genre: Strategy
  • Device: Universal
  • Size: 23.0 MB
  • Version: 1.3
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: It is the year 2050 and the United States government has fallen under the power of a corrupt corporate tyrant. Religious zealots spread fear and terror across the land. A madman has taken over the U.S. military while a vast crime syndicate plots the unthinkable and gangs run wild in the streets.

The United States is divided.

Its time for a Revolution. Take control of your city and build up your army. Do battle with 5 unique factions and 5 deadly gangs.

Manage resources, build structures and improve your city.

Recruit powerful officers and take down your enemies in over 100 unique story missions or go
online and take on other players head-to-head in your quest to reunite The United States of
America.

FEATURES:
-Two ways to play: Multiplayer Online or Single Player Campaign!
-Over 100 exciting missions to conquer!
-Recruit over 50 unique officers to control your armies!
-Diverse combination of battle formation!
-Rich storyline with 5 different factions to battle and 5 deadly gangs to defeat!
-A lot of powerful equipment to strengthen your officers and their
armies!
-Manage resources, build structures and improve your city!
-Unlock and upgrade powerful units including sniper, stealth and bomber...
02-14-2013, 03:28 PM
freemium nation builder...

02-14-2013, 03:29 PM
Curses to freemium model; this game looks promising otherwise.
02-17-2013, 09:20 PM
Youtube preview of Revolution 2050:

Lakoo Games
- Good Gamer Karma.
[ New! ] Demonsouls
[ MMORPG ] Empire Online // [ ARPG ] Hero's Way // [ Classic RPG ] Dawn of Magic
02-17-2013, 09:59 PM
Reserving judgment, because this just looks so friggin' good... but hoping it's not Deus Ex meets Metal Gear meets... Farmville.

DBC

I give up.
02-17-2013, 10:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
Tried it but was confused. Don't know how to control battles and its just a boring go here and there game. Highly disappointed release sadly.

But everyone I guess has one
You mean the battle formation or the route of expedition?

Lakoo Games
- Good Gamer Karma.
[ New! ] Demonsouls
[ MMORPG ] Empire Online // [ ARPG ] Hero's Way // [ Classic RPG ] Dawn of Magic
02-17-2013, 11:04 PM
downloading...
02-17-2013, 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by undeadcow View Post
Curses to freemium model; this game looks promising otherwise.
Agreed
02-18-2013, 12:12 AM
Quote:
There isn't any big story either plays like kingdom story and etc with out the heavy iap.
It's a skip then. It does look good though.

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-18-2013, 12:45 AM
Quote:
I got the formation but what about expedition and seeing a battle in action
Expedition - Tap the map icon on the top left corner. Then tap on your city and you'll see your commander. Draw the route on the map to move to the enemies to fight them, and at the same time it will be good to draw the route to go back to the city.

Battle in action - You need to design your battle formation to make your commander win in battles, especially in the latter part of the game. You can tap on the Battle icon when you are on the map interface, and check the battle replay after you've fought with any enemies on the map.

Hope it's clear enough.

Please let me know anything i can help regarding to the game.

Lakoo Games
- Good Gamer Karma.
[ New! ] Demonsouls