★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.

Word Warfare

02-14-2013, 04:37 PM
Word Warfare

I am almost completed with my game "Word Warfare"! It is a word based game that lets you battle your opponents. Each player is trying to diffuse a bomb before they are blown up and the words you play take away from the remaining time your opponent has! There are a few tricks you can use as well such as throwing grenades, gunfire, and a mechanics kit which helps restore some of the time on your bomb. Below is a peak at the splash screen and video of the main menu for the game.

http://youtu.be/NEcSS0_2gNo

Gameplay is finished, however we are waiting on the finalized graphics from our designers so I don't have any gameplay videos or screens yet but I will update this thread when we have them.
03-16-2013, 07:50 PM
We hired a new artist! I am much happier with the overall graphical style of Word Warfare. Here are a few new screens:

Planning on a beta starting around the 1st of April with a launch of 1 May

03-24-2013, 02:38 PM
Timelines have changed a little bit and we may be launching sooner than expected! Currently we are shooting for Mid-April as a launch date. More to come...
03-29-2013, 06:35 PM
We have updated the menu for Word Warfare! Our art direction has take a little different turn than it was originally but we are very excited about the results. Check out the new screen of the main menu:

04-04-2013, 06:34 PM
Just a quick update:

The game is ALMOST finished! I know I have said that a few times but we wanted to make it perfect. We just wrapped out our last edit of the new icon, take a look!

04-11-2013, 01:49 PM
Here is a quick update:

The game is entering BETA in two days! We are planning for a mid-May release. Attached is the new splash screen and a cropped version of the icon!

06-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Word Warfare has been released!

Take a look at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/word-warfare/id580234229?ls=1&mt=8

08-19-2013, 10:27 PM
Version 1.1.1 was released!