App description: Launch Celebration Sale.
For a limited time only, Red Rusher is available for 50% off on the App Store.

The title and genre of the game
Noir timing action game, "Red Rusher"

Synopsis
Duke is in the organization called 'Family', but he is betrayed by them and loses everything. This happening leads him to go and visit a mad scientist named Dr, Kyoo. By the help of him, Duke gets a new body and then starts avenging himself on Family.

Future plans for the update
New stages and episodes are planned to be updated continually without charge.

Sanuku's comments:

Lite Version: https://itunes.apple.com/lb/app/id590421194?mt=8&partnerId=0

02-15-2013, 11:20 AM
Nice find Sanuku.well i haven't played yet...Downloading

Anticipating:"Death Road to Canada", "Implosion", "Don Paccin","Space Noir", "Zed", "Rex Rocket", "Supermassive", "Sproggiwood", "Arecibo Man", "Gekido", "Trail by Viking, "Crashlands", "Eisenhorn", "The Soul".

02-15-2013, 11:41 AM
Nice catch, downloading!!
02-15-2013, 12:11 PM
Hey Sanuku, this title is completely insane!
the visual itself is simply wonderful but the great surprise
is that the gameplay rocks too, also the revenge story is
very intriguing, looks like a classic pulp Korean movie plot
but there's something (maybe because the Sin city style)
that is pushing me to play this game until the end.

In terms of originality is nothing new, it reminds me to Demon Score
(another game that i really loved) and Infinity Blade but all this mix
of elements seems to me the perfect balance for a very funny game.

I would like to buy the full version to support the devs but it seems that there's only the Lite out and looking into the episodes page it shows only 3 chapters...

Maybe i have to complete first these 3 chapters to unlock the option to buy the full version??
02-15-2013, 12:23 PM
Yep - I could only see a lite too.
02-15-2013, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter77 View Post

I would like to buy the full version to support the devs but it seems that there's only the Lite out and looking into the episodes page it shows only 3 chapters...

Maybe i have to complete first these 3 chapters to unlock the option to buy the full version??
Well I guess so far the Full Game wasn`t released since the Developer is probably itself unsure how the Gaming Comunity will pick up his Title and as far as I can tell you I don`t even have currently any Information about when the Full Build might appear on the iTunes Store or/and if the Full Version will be an Universal Build which it totally should be since the Launch Trailer is in Full HD and does look freaking awesome while the current Lite Build with it`s washed out Textures loose a lot of it`s Magic because it`s simple just in SD.

Let me get it straight:

Red Rusher is one of those Games that need to be played in HD and nothing else because it does look in SD simple not as good as it could look like if it would use HD (Retina) Textures.
02-15-2013, 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanuku View Post
Well I guess so far the Full Game wasn`t released since the Developer is probably itself unsure how the Gaming Comunity will pick up his Title and as far as I can tell you I don`t even have currently any Information about when the Full Build might appear on the iTunes Store or/and if the Full Version will be an Universal Build which it totally should be since the Launch Trailer is in Full HD and does look freaking awesome while the current Lite Build with it`s washed out Textures loose a lot of it`s Magic because it`s simple just in SD.

Let me get it straight:

Red Rusher is one of those Games that need to be played in HD and nothing else because it does look in SD simple not as good as it could look like if it would use HD (Retina) Textures.
Man, i trust your knowledge at 100%, I tried it before with the hdmi converter and i can understand what you mean, the fantastic noise effect is practically loose on my monitor and all the rest too (antialiasing ,texture,etc..)... at the moment the best experience remains
on small screen devices but if I have to be honest, SD or not i'm enjoying the game however!

Please let us know when it will be any news about the full release, and in the meantime thank you for your fast reply. Sharp and precise as always!
02-15-2013, 04:21 PM
Nice catch Sanuku this is a fantastic Game I'm looking forward for the full version!

I am the punishment of GOD
if you had not committed great sins
GOD would not have sent
a punishment like me upon you Genghis Khan
02-15-2013, 04:39 PM
Another game similar to Demons Score? I WANT THE FULL VERSION NAO!

Exact-Psience My 2014 Top 10 Games of the Year: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite, Hearthstone, VVVVVV, Battleheart Legacy, Wayward Souls, Bug Heroes 2, Powerpuff Girls Defenders of Townsville, Deep Loot, Monument Valley, Bioshock Honorable Mentions: Traps N Gemstones, Bardbarian, Goblin Sword
02-15-2013, 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exact-Psience View Post
Another game similar to Demons Score? I WANT THE FULL VERSION NAO!
It's similar but not a clone, this isn't a rhythm'n game, it's a unique full frentic bloody action experience!

Last edited by dexter77; 02-15-2013 at 06:02 PM.