Support our Sponsors:

Go Back   Touch Arcade > Games and Apps > iPhone and iPad Games

Old 02-15-2013, 03:28 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default Tricky Shot (by Dream Apps Lab) - New Version Available

Hey guys, our game studio, Dream Apps Lab would like to introduce you our very first Unity title:

Tricky Shot!

It's available on App Store for iPhone and iPad for Free:

As this is our first experience with Unity, hear your feedback here will be really handy and welcome!

Hope you enjoy!

YouTube promo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fyAANAa0g4M

How to Play:

Gameplay view:

Last edited by grcwar; 04-09-2013 at 11:19 PM.. Reason: Fix title. Adding You tube video link
Old 02-15-2013, 05:25 PM
iPad Air

Default This is mind-blowing

Playing this all afternoon on my iPad Mini today has been the most fun I've had with an iOS game in a long time. Interactive backgrounds, great physics, fantastic artwork/graphics, and very challenging game play. I couldn't stop playing it until finishing all the levels, and that's very rare for me. The game has no iAP, despite being free. Can't wait for additional levels to come. The immersive quality of this gaming experience is truly a game-changer for the iOS platform. Some of the levels are extremely difficult, and I'd imagine these could be frustrating for anyone who doesn't enjoy the challenge of making multiple tries to complete a tricky level.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:30 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grist View Post
Playing this all afternoon on my iPad Mini today has been the most fun I've had with an iOS game in a long time. Interactive backgrounds, great physics, fantastic artwork/graphics, and very challenging game play. I couldn't stop playing it until finishing all the levels, and that's very rare for me. The game has no iAP, despite being free. Can't wait for additional levels to come. The immersive quality of this gaming experience is truly a game-changer for the iOS platform. Some of the levels are extremely difficult, and I'd imagine these could be frustrating for anyone who doesn't enjoy the challenge of making multiple tries to complete a tricky level.
Thanks for your feedback, this is just our first try but seems that we are on the right direction! We hope to have more challenges ready soon.. since the game is quite fast to play
Old 02-17-2013, 04:12 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by +emol+ View Post
To be honest I'm not a big fan of soccer games, but this one is much more about mind challenges than soccer. Anyway I'm kind of stuck on level 7, any tips?

The games runs smooth on my iPad 3rd gen, nice graphics also!
Hi +emol+, thank you for the feedback!!! Hope you have already succeeded on level 7, but the tip is to keep the finger on screen after a slow slide, that way the ball will fligh higher but short enough to get into the shopping cart! This will be useful for other levels too

Cheers! []'s
Old 02-22-2013, 11:15 AM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default 10k downloads!

We got our first 10k downloads on one week running on App Store! Thank you All!
Old 02-22-2013, 04:13 PM
iPad Air, iOS 7.x

It amazes me that there is so little interest for this game on the forum here!
I like it a lot, great work devs! For me it is the best in it's kind by far!
I hope that you add more challenges (paid if needed) in future updates + GC achievements please

C'mon TA members, it's free! Give it a try you won't be dissapointed!

Last edited by killy billy; 02-22-2013 at 04:24 PM..
Old 02-26-2013, 06:20 AM
iPhone 4S, iOS 7.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post
I hope that you add more challenges (paid if needed) in future updates + GC achievements please

It does look decent but i make a strict rule of staying away from any game/dev where the dev shill posts. So i'm not touching this one at all.
Old 03-01-2013, 08:04 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Quote:
Originally Posted by killy billy View Post

Killy, thanks! We are working on more challenges and they will be probably free too. We are indie developers, can't pay reviews or promote posts like some sites offers but we had a great feedback from the players and this is amazing. We really could not believe in achieve +20k downloads in all platforms without marketing... but maybe this is our great lesson learned so far, yes, it's possible.

As we do this for fun, we don't want to charge people at first.. maybe if it becomes a real success then we can think in it as a business... =)

By the way, if you have any suggestion for a challenge level, please let us know! We can make it =D

Last edited by grcwar; 03-01-2013 at 08:08 PM..
Old 04-09-2013, 11:17 PM
iPhone 5, iOS 6.x

Default New version Available!

Hi guys, we hit 80k users and we are proudly presenting you a new update version of our game:

Tricky Shot presents an original experience with Brazilian street soccer tradition and nice 3D graphics

Download Link:

Tricky Shot!

It's still 100% free! And now you have more 22 challenging levels, plus a store and a remodeled menu to navigate easier through the level selector.

Comments are really welcome!

56 Free Scenes to Play: