★ TouchArcade needs your help. Click here to support us on Patreon.
  • Publisher: Tony Lahood
  • Genre: Puzzle
  • Device: iPhone
  • Size: 23.2 MB
  • Version: 1.1.1
  • Price: Free
  • Average User Rating:
    Not enough votes.
App description: House-Ball is an extremely addictive and enjoyable game filled with quirky characters and packed with 30 unique levels designed to test your puzzle-solving skills!

In House-Ball, each level is a neighbourhood, but the houses of each town are missing one vital element ELECTRICITY!

Is is up to YOU to restore light to each town using different types of unlockable panels by guiding the Electric Ball around obstacles and into its own Ball Catcher!

The theme song will have you bopping up and down as you unlock new types of balls like the Steel Ball, Ghost Ball and Fire Ball which all pose danger to the houses in the neighbourhood

For hours and hours of fun, you can really put your brain to the ultimate test in every level to obtain the almighty 3-Star Finish!

If you want a game that has everything from charming graphics and animations to innovative gameplay and engaging strategy, then grab House-Ball and GET YOUR SPARK ON!

HouseBall's comments:
Hello Everyone! I'm an Indie Developer from Sydney, Australia. I've spent the last 2 years working on my game House-Ball, it's a puzzle solving game. Please check it out and tell me what you think.

There is also a free version so you can try before you buy

02-16-2013, 09:13 PM
10 promo codes

7R94TH3NK9WN
AP6LNFEFTWLW
AFYLM7F3HEKW
9ELMAH7LR3AJ
9M99MA9M7TN3
LJF4T494PHAN
RLKPH9T7R444
AJRJYHXLLWKM
YEKPEW3LK4KW