App description: This game only supports Korean. English version will be released soon.

! !! ! MMORPG!!
Real MMORPG Dungeon Fantasy!
Ver 1.1.0
- !! PK ! (Free PK Zone )
- !! NPC !
- !!
- : , , , , Push !
- !! !
-
- !!
- !

!

!

1000
, UI ,

MMORPG !!
PC MMORPG !
MMORPG ~!



1. 3G & Wi-Fi
2. 2.0: UI
3. : PK, , ,

DFO

- 2.5~4, 3Gs, 1 .
- ,
.

DFO http://m.dfo.com2us.com
DFO http://m.facebook.com/#!/DungeonFantasy




-
-
-2
-
-
-
-
- !
-
- 4

!




!
twitter.com/Com2uS_korea

!
facebook.com/Com2uSkor

!
com2us.com
02-17-2013, 07:13 PM
#2
This game will never see the light of day, dont ever say any promises if you cant even do it.

02-17-2013, 07:39 PM
#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by john360 View Post
This game will never see the light of day, dont ever say any promises if you cant even do it.
It's uh, live on the App Store right now?

DBC

I give up.
02-17-2013, 07:50 PM
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bramblett05 View Post
It's been out just not in English
I'm guessing John wanted this noticed
Probably a pretty good idea to specify that, no?

DBC

I give up.
02-17-2013, 08:40 PM
#5
This is one of the main reasons that I think Apple's App Store approval process is a big crock! How can this even be approved into the US store if its not in English. The US store is already littered with so many apps and games that are not even in English.

http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/jdqipedeiw Ascension: Chronicles of the Godslayer Tournament
02-18-2013, 12:11 AM
#6
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbitrjw27 View Post
This is one of the main reasons that I think Apple's App Store approval process is a big crock! How can this even be approved into the US store if its not in English. The US store is already littered with so many apps and games that are not even in English.

I heard that there are Asians living in the USA.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
02-18-2013, 12:13 AM
#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
I heard that there are Asians living in the USA.
Do you have ANY idea how much willpower it took for me to not post that?

DBC

I give up.
02-18-2013, 12:32 AM
#8
Joined: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 8,525
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drummerboycroy View Post
Do you have ANY idea how much willpower it took for me to not post that?

DBC

This Force is weak in me.

Hi, you seemed to be lost on the Internets.
This is TouchArcade, where 2$ for a game is too much, 5$ is an outrage, and 10$ or more is putting sugar in their car tanks whilst killing puppies.
02-18-2013, 08:22 AM
#9
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbitrjw27 View Post
This is one of the main reasons that I think Apple's App Store approval process is a big crock! How can this even be approved into the US store if its not in English. The US store is already littered with so many apps and games that are not even in English.
Because their are plenty of people in the US who speak other languages? Because the United States has no official language (no, English is NOT the national language of the United States of America; their is no legally recognized national language in the USA).

Their are probably millions of US citizens fluent in Korean, and Com2Us wouldn't mobd having them as customers.
02-18-2013, 08:23 AM
#10
Joined: Dec 2009
Location: Fort Lauderdale
Posts: 5,249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vovin View Post
This Force is weak in me.
Well, the force was even weaker in me. At least you kept your response terse .