App description: "Perry Rhodan - Battle for Terra" is a strategy game that is based on the universe of the Perry Rhodan science fiction series. The game starts with the first mission to moon, where Perry Rhodan finds a damaged space ship build by the Arkonids. The Arkonids had send a distress call that was unfortunately received by a lizard race, the Topsids, who are interested in harvesting the technology from the Arkonids. With the help of one of their scientists named Crest and a small, still functioning vessel from the big spaceship, Perry Rhodan has to fight against the lizards during the first level of the game - also to protect Earth against the aliens. The game itself is an innovative mixture between real time strategy and tower defense. Please download the free app "Perry Rhodan: Kamp um Terra Schiffsalmanach", that contains a complete database of the ships available in the game, to check if the performance of your device is sufficient for the game. Visit http://www.gamopolis.com to find more about the story and the other levels of the game.
02-19-2013, 02:03 AM
Has anyone tried this?

02-19-2013, 05:28 AM
i'll wait for feedback, its 11 bucks LOL
02-21-2013, 11:03 AM
Perry Rhodan: Kampf um Terra on YouTube

Hi,

lots of videos about the game and the game play are available on YouTube
e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_77C8bLp80
03-21-2013, 05:27 AM
Game Impressions

Hi, i am new member here...i decided to register for add comment here....i just tried this game today...and i absolutely says this is a great game everyone...its worth it, IMO the quality and gameplay thumbs up
03-22-2013, 11:25 AM
Stuck at level 4

How to make coridor for the robot not shooting enemy?
06-12-2013, 06:59 AM
this is on sale at 4.99

there doesn't seem to be many opinions here though

Stop viewing Signatures
->editoptions->Scroll down to "Thread Display Options"->Uncheck "Show Signatures"->Scroll down, hit "Save Changes"
06-12-2013, 07:38 AM
Yeah looks good but i'll wait for some feedback from someone whos been here a while. No offence to the new poster but hes raving about it just 30 minutes after its been released.
06-12-2013, 10:05 AM
Im also interested in this but cant find any impressions or reviews...

Favorite games: LittleWing Crystal Caliburn, Legends of Yore, Hook Worlds, Phoenix HD, DoDonPachi Resurrection, Spectral Souls, Bastion, Avadon, Dariusburst SP, Aquaria, King of Dragon Pass & Starbase Orion
06-12-2013, 10:35 AM
Hi,like i said before....its good game..i've already finished this game with easy setting lol...i found normal setting was difficult for me, so i quit because to many games on my ipad still waiting to play lol...the game feel like tower defense mixed with rts...okay i will tell the last level is you have to fight all the boss from all level...when i finished this game i feel the game to short for 7.99$ ...but hey its for sale now...i think its worth for 4.99$...sorry i can't review this game with detail because i've already deleted it long ago lol